I'm a newbie!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

I'm a newbie!

Postby Katie » August 5th, 2004, 11:24 am

I just wanted to take a minute to say hello to everyone and to introduce myself. I'm Katie and I just received my first shipment an hour ago. I've already read the Quick Start book front to back and cannot wait to start the program tomorrow!!

I little about me. I'm a former homecoming queen who has struggled with weight since college. I often refer to myself as a the queen of Yo Yo Dieting. One year I can't wait to go home and bump into everyone from high school then the next I'm in hiding again. Last year I was able to drop 50 lbs using slimfast, but after falling in love in January of this year, I've steadily climbed back to the top of the Yo Yo!

I'm almost 34, I'm 5'2 and 190 lbs. My goal is 130. I'm really looking forward to chatting with you all. After reading some of your posts I believe you guys will be able to offer the support I need!

So here's to me coming out of hiding!
Katie

Start Date: 8/6/2004
Weight: 190 lbs
Goal: 130 lbs
Katie

Postby explorthis » August 5th, 2004, 12:47 pm

Hello Katie.

Welcome. I am glad you are here, and on your way to being your new loves homecoming Queen. It can and will happen.

Be faithful. Start this with the best intentions. Start when you’re READY 100%, for the Medifast commitment. I am a walking testimony to the program, and its effects.

I promise you success, if you give it its due.

Post often, and share with us, we are all in the same boat!

Again, WELCOME.

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby SusannaRosannaDanna » August 5th, 2004, 3:23 pm

Hi Katie! I'm in your neck of the woods, and I'm new to this board also, but have been on Medifast in the past. Best of luck to you!

Susanna
SusannaRosannaDanna
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » August 5th, 2004, 6:20 pm

Hi Katie and Suzanna!

Welcome! Jump in! The water's fine! I just got back from swimming for the first time in 3 years! Having lost 35 pounds in the last two months I have a newfound courage to go outside and do the things I used to do! I'm a little less than half way there but it's going swimmingly! When it gets tough, come to the forum. Glad to meet you.

Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Come on in.