Newbie just sayin hi!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Newbie just sayin hi!

Postby wonderwomans alter ego » October 15th, 2007, 6:39 am

This is my first day on medifast and my first post to a forum ANYWHERE so after reading everything on here and how much support and fun goes on I'm on board! Heres my story: I just had my 30th birthday in September. 15 years of my life I was incredibly thin (5ft 11 135lbs) but 4 kids later, many surgeries and life in general I am now 233lbs. I am hoping to make it to at least 175lb. I was way to thin before and I just wanna meet this monster in the middle. Everyone here seems so great so I look forward to losin with all of you! :lol: :D
wonderwomans alter ego

Postby Out*With*The*Old » October 15th, 2007, 6:47 am

Welcome to the plan and the forums!!! This is a GREAT place and you'll love the plan!! I DO!!! Today starts my 12th day OP and I'm down 10.2 pounds, and I am lovin' the plan, the loss and the support here!!

I look forward to getting to know you!

Good luck on day one and remember to take it easy!!!
Out*With*The*Old
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby rodeomom » October 15th, 2007, 6:52 am

Congratulations on making such a life changing decision. Remeber some may make this program sound like breeze and others struggle through every day. The important thing to remember is that YOU want this! You made this decision and didn't make it lightly (I hope). Consider your investment in time, money and effort before you consider how badly you want to cheat the plan. Cheating only hurts you - nobody else.

We are all here for you and we are on your side. You will do great and will feel great in no time.

Welcome to the MMT forum. We are all friends here.

Bren
09/21/07 - 12/21/07 Lost 80 Pounds Ankle Surgery 12-21-07
rodeomom
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby bikipatra » October 15th, 2007, 7:38 am

Welcome! I also started MF at 233 and spent most of my life incredibly thin, 5'7" 117 lbs. Babies didn't pack the pounds on, a sedentary lifestyle and an astounding amount of beer led to my 100 pound weight gain. Best of luck on the program! Just ask as many questions as you need to and make sure you read your Quickstart quide.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Mike » October 15th, 2007, 8:33 am

You can do it. Just follow the plan, drink the water, lean on support, and you will succeed.

:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LAwoman » October 15th, 2007, 3:35 pm

Hey WW's Alter Ego:

I used to love that show with Linda Carter. So exciting after a bath, fresh pajamas, and stay up a little later to watch..., ahhhhh, but I date myself. ;)

Welcome, welcome, welcome.
This is a great place to get support and MF is a great product to see results if followed accordingly.

You'll do great, just stick to the plan.
LAwoman
Preferred member

Postby wonderwomans alter ego » October 17th, 2007, 8:03 am

My friends all call me an amazon due to my height and build. Fortunately I carry my weight fairly even proportioned on my body, but unfortunately its 50-70lb too much :oops: I have Native american ancestory (not sure how much great grandpa was a cherokee chief) so I have high cheek bones and the nose that goes with it lol. I hope to get pics up soon so everyone can put a face with this poster.
wonderwomans alter ego

Return to Come on in.