Newbie...gearin up for Day 1

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby lilgorg » May 16th, 2006, 1:03 pm

Day 4 and i'm still doing great! i was a lil worried yesterday when the team at work went to lunch but i was able to find a "lean and green meal" at the restaurant. I feel like I can feel the changes starting to happen already.

i LOVE how convenient everything is to take around with you. thanks everyone for all the support. time to move around the forum and check out other topics...

~kim
lilgorg
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby DntCryLilEmoGrl » May 16th, 2006, 2:34 pm

yay kim! im not even letting myself eat out for at least the first week. i even told my date for weds he cant take me to dinner lol but yeah som restaurants you can find a good L&G meal.. im just removing temptation for now im only on day 2
"Soon to be mrs sexy pants"
lilemo's getting married on April 6th 2008!!!!!

started changing my life 5/15/06
restarted 10/01/07
DntCryLilEmoGrl
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby lilgorg » May 16th, 2006, 3:19 pm

well you go DntCryLilEmoGrl. just one more day and you'll be over the hump! you'll have to fill me in on some good restaurants to go to...kim
lilgorg

Hi

Postby dede4wd » May 16th, 2006, 5:27 pm

Kim,
I'm so glad you made it through the L & G at the restaurant! You did SO good! I'm happy for you!

I know on about day 4 I could FEEL it working. I just felt a good "tingling", like it was my body saying "you're doing the right thing!" I can't explain what it was! I totally know what you mean about feeling it working.

DeDe
dede4wd

Previous

Return to Come on in.