New Wedding Ring???

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

New Wedding Ring???

Postby Diet Diva » April 16th, 2005, 8:52 am

Hi folks,

I forgot to add this to my previous post...I have a new problem and the only solution might require a NEW WEDDING RING!

It seems as though the flab is flying off--and my hands are smaller. Like I'm one of those Ripley's Believe it or Not Shrinking Creatures!!!!!

My wedding ring now falls off--no it's not just loose, it is literally sliding off. I wonder if we need to go shopping and get a new ring, perhpaps in time for our 11th anniversary?
What a fun problem to deal with, huh? Ha.....

Have a un-flabulous day.
Diet Diva :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Diet Diva
Trusted Member - #90 Club

Postby dlr2424 » April 16th, 2005, 9:00 am

Diet Diva.......i'm right there with you......and i've decided when I hit goal that I deserve a new rock....... :yay: .....and not the ones you find on the ground........... :thumbup: ...now I just have to let my DH in on my idea... :secret:
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Diet Diva » April 16th, 2005, 9:47 am

Dear dlr2424,

You are too fun! Your messages are just as great as your pic. What a fabulous smile. You have great energy and your posts are just so positive, upbeat, and inspirational. Your are a terrific M-fast cheerleader!

Take care.
Diet Diva :-P
Diet Diva
Trusted Member - #90 Club

Postby bikipatra » April 16th, 2005, 7:56 pm

My wedding ring has been stuck "on" for two years. It is a size 5 and I now wear a size 7. I was able to get one of my other rings off and had it resized about a year ago. Now when I wash my hair it slips off! I will know REAL progress when I can get my wedding ring off though!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Return to The Weight Room