New Medifast Salad Dressings

Add your favorite recipes.

New Medifast Salad Dressings

Postby Unca_Tim » June 17th, 2004, 2:55 pm

Introducing New Salad Dressings!

Take Shape for Life is proud to announce the launch of two great tasting Salad Dressings by Medifast. Designed to replace traditional store-bought low-calorie salad dressings, New Creamy Italian and Caesar Dressings!

Try our New Creamy Italian Dressing. This dressing can be prepared as a fat free or low fat dressing and is Cholesterol Free and has only 2 grams of sugar. Try it on salads...drizzle on your favorite steamed veggies...use as a delicious marinade!

Caesar Dressing is a great tasting addition to your healthy meals! This is a fast, easy, creamy Caesar salad dressing that is also an excellent marinade for chicken or fresh seafood. You can even use our dressing in shrimp, chicken or tuna salad instead of mayonnaise. Go on...give it a try! This dressing can also be prepared as a fat free or low fat dressing and is Cholesterol Free and Sugar Free.
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Sylvia » June 22nd, 2004, 3:23 pm

Has anyone tried these yet? If so, how are they?
Sylvia
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Medifast Salad Dressing

Postby Jules » August 13th, 2005, 9:17 pm

Sylvia ~

I got some creative and helpful advice from Nancy on how to make the Creamy Italian Salad Dressing taste great.....following package directions, I emptied several packets into a plastic shaker and used the proper amounts of vinegar/water per packet. Then I added a bit of dry mustard and a teaspoon of splenda for each packet in the plastic shaker. Shaking the contents until all the lumps were gone, I then put it in the fridge for about and hour to let the flavors "age" or come together. My husband really liked it
and put it on his veggies. I used it for a dipping sauce with my chicken that I'd cut into strips. The creamy Italian is still in my fridge after about 2 days now. I am looking forward to trying the Caesar MF Dressing using a bit of Splenda.....I didn't try the Creamy Italian on my salad.....I'm sure it would be good......Jules
Jules

Return to Lean Cuisine