New girl here.. ready to lose this weight.

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

New girl here.. ready to lose this weight.

Postby error » January 25th, 2004, 7:30 pm

Hello everyone! :D My name is Lisa, and i'm 20 years old. I'm 5'7 and weigh 218 pounds. My goal weight is to be around 150. I've been reading this forum for almost 3 weeks now and a few days ago an adviser called me answerd all of my questions. She said this program sounds perfect for me. I've struggled with my weight ALL my life. :x Growing up and being the fat kid is horrible.. :oops: :oops: :oops: and I've tried tons of things to try and get the weight off but I think this will finally work. Reading how much you've all lost is inspiring, and in such a short amount of time. I've never worn a pair of shorts above my knees, i've never even worn a bikini and i feel like i'm so young and these are the things i should be doing.. i don't want to miss out on my youth !! :cry: i'm ready to lose this weight and find the real me.. and i think with all of your support and my determination i WILL be able to do it. I WILL be successful. Tomorrow I order the one month starter kit and i'm so excited about it.
error

Postby Unca_Tim » January 25th, 2004, 7:48 pm

Way to go Lisa!!
You're making a fabulous decision. You'll be the new you next summer.
:boing:
We're glad to have you here and wish you nothing but the best. Let us know how everything's going.

Welcome to the forum,
:)
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Jeanette » January 25th, 2004, 8:01 pm

Welcome Lisa! Keep reading here for more good advice!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Indigo » January 25th, 2004, 8:03 pm

Nice to meet you Lisa! I've just completed 9 days and am feeling really good. . . . but what has really helped me is this forum! Glad you're joining us!
:hug:
Laurie
2/14/04~ :heart:
247/222.4/150, ~modifasting~
Indigo
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby finalstraw » January 25th, 2004, 8:32 pm

Welcome Lisa,

This forum will be a life saver. I have been on the diet for 8 days and you will have good ones and bad ones - thats what this board is for, don't give up without posting first.

Your gonna loose weight! :D
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby error » January 25th, 2004, 8:46 pm

thanks guys.. you're all so wonderful !! :goteam:
error

Postby sher » January 25th, 2004, 10:07 pm

Hi Lisa, and good for you for doing this at such a young age...you will be soooo glad you did this, we are not saying its easy, but what is.....this is sooo worth it, and after the first week, the hunger will go away, just drink your water..that is sooo important in this..good luck, and post whenever you can...it helps..

Sher
starting again at 196
going for white pants AGAIN...lol....
goal - when I LOOK and FEEL good

God bless us all
Sherry
sher
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Starloser63 » January 26th, 2004, 7:38 am

Welcome, Lisa

This is a great group for support. You should be very successful, you seem to have the right attitude. With only 68 lbs to lose you should look great come THIS SUMMER. Keep reading and posting it helps a bunch.
Through Christ all things all possible.
Susan F
246/216/150
3/23/04 2nd x
First Goal 199
Starloser63
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby error » January 26th, 2004, 11:08 am

right on. THIS SUMMER... seeing that makes me incredibly happy. thanks so much.. and good luck to you too ! :D :D
error

Postby Unca_Tim » January 26th, 2004, 11:44 am

Hi Error,
You seem to have an error with your avatar. If you have your own you'd like to use, email it to me and i'll fix it up for you.
:)
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Kimbob » January 26th, 2004, 5:10 pm

Welcome Error!

Congratulations on your great motivation! This is a great forum, full of incredibly supportive people.

I look forward to hearing your progress!

Kimbob the Welcoming
----------------------------------
Start Date: 12/09/03
243/210/170 (adjusted and guesstimated for new scale)
Kimbob
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby error » January 28th, 2004, 5:01 am

i'm getting really impatient.. i wish my first order would hurry up and get here. it's only wenesday and i ordered it on monday grrrrr :x
error

Postby Unca_Tim » January 28th, 2004, 9:54 am

Hi Lisa,
If you ordered at MakeMeThinner and you'd like, send me an email with your cust ID and order number and I'll look into for you.

Your avatar is still wonky too. I see yours is missing now also Kimbob.
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby error » January 28th, 2004, 6:56 pm

haha wonky, i'm going to use that word when i go into work tonight.

well i woke up tonight and i saw the two boxes, it was the most beautiful thing i've ever seen :-P
i opened it up and i didn't know that the two week starter kit came with a shaker jar.. i ordered one, and then i opened the box with my sucess in a shaker jar book and there was another shaker jar. so in all i have 3 shaker jars.. guess you can never have enough eh? i'm soooo excited and at my job you can request off time whenever you need it. so i'm going to go into work tonight and tell my manager that i need all of next week off so i can start the program. but i do have a question.. my shift changes between 3pm-11pm, and 11pm-7am. is this going to effect my weight loss? i figured that i would take the shakes and suppliments at the same intervals each day after i wake up.. so i was hoping that would keep my body on track.

anyway today is wenesday and i'm going to start chugging the water and cutting back my carbs and sugar intake. i figure i'll start the plan on sunday being thats my first day off and go from there. 8) can't wait to post my success in the weight room :D
error

Postby SneezyKitten » January 29th, 2004, 5:02 am

Welcome Welcome Welcome and Congrats!

Look through the posts on this board from the last few days.....there is an ongoing conversation re: the graveyard shift and how to manage your shakes.....it is totally doable and will not negate the effectiveness.
SneezyKitten
Regular Member - #10 Club

Next

Return to Come on in.