New desperate member

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

New desperate member

Postby Hyperion » November 1st, 2005, 11:27 am

Hi all,

Name's David. I'm a 21 year old guy who weighs 260 lbs, way too much...

Let's say I'm looking good at 180-190 lbs. Why do I say that? Because 4 years ago, I went from 250 to 185 with only exercise, but I regained all that thanks to finding my sweet love, IT job, and pure lazyness :shock: Oh, I tried to do some other exercise, eating healthy, without success... In fact, every time I failed (3 or 4 times), I was so frustrated I gained some other bonus pounds.

On a car tuning forum 2 days ago, I saw a thread from someone posting pics of before-after with the help of Medifast. He seemed like me, IT job, mostly lazyness, no exercise, etc...

I never trust weight loss ads, or success stories posted on a commercial site... But his story was a shock, I contacted him, he gave me strength to do it!

He told me MediFast was a diet, but that I shouldn't consider it that way. I should consider it a godbless way to lose pounds and a kick in the a** to a healthier lifestyle. Well, to make a long story short, a way to lose pounds that will help me doing exercise and eat better. Motivation in can...

My problem is that I work 8-5 in an office, sitting on my butt, and I lose breath just climbing the stairs.

I read a couple threads here, and I really hope MediFast will be the way to success, along with my will and motivation! I hope so, because my biggest problem is that after a certain time, if I don't get big enough results, I abandon :oops:

Oh well, this thread is only about introducing me. When I'll receive my package in 2 or 3 days, I'll begin posting here hoping to get some help and hearing some of your stories!! :D :D :D
264/150
Began: 2005-11-03
Finished: Never

Went to 150, then began gym to build some muscle; currently 173.8! (Need to cut some fat)

<b>Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.</b>
Hyperion
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » November 1st, 2005, 11:48 am

Hey Hype...welcome to the forum.
:wave:

Great decision dealing with this while you're young. With Medifast and TSFL (find yourself a health advisor. It's free), you'll not only meet your weight loss goal, but learn how to maintain a healthy weight.

Keep us posted. We're glad you found the forum....

oh....send me your avatar pic, and i'll get it posted for you.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Nancy » November 1st, 2005, 7:19 pm

Welcome, David ~

We are happy to have you aboard, to know you found us and that you are serious about making some better choices regarding your health. The good news is that you do not have to work out at the gym for hours on end to get great results. In fact, it is best to not begin exercising until you've been on the program for a month - then gradually increase your activity level over a period of time such as parking your car a little bit further from the door to your office. This program does not support extreme activity such as the rigors of the people on The Biggest Loser television show.

As your weight is reduced and your energy level increases, you'll feel more like walking the perimeter of the parking lot at your office during your lunch break.

You may not trust the stories of people you see on TV or in magazines but you don’t have to – we are real people here with real weight issues who are experiencing real weight loss results! We love this stuff and hope that you do, too!

Best wishes to you for your weight loss success, too!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Guest » November 1st, 2005, 7:46 pm

Thanks Nancy,

I'm happy to see you are a great community. I hope that at times it will get hard, that I'll have your support for not abandoning. :lol:

What is this thing about TSFL? I don't really know what this is all about...

Postby Hyperion » November 1st, 2005, 7:47 pm

Hmm, seems like my post was edited in Guest mode... :)
264/150
Began: 2005-11-03
Finished: Never

Went to 150, then began gym to build some muscle; currently 173.8! (Need to cut some fat)

<b>Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.</b>
Hyperion

Postby Nancy » November 1st, 2005, 9:14 pm

David, sometimes it DOES get hard but we are all here in this together! It is nice to have others that have gone before us and to help us out when we reach an impasse.

TSFL = Take Shape For Life- we are a subsidiary of Medifast Diet, the part that provides free coaching and program assistance to people on the program.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby dlr2424 » November 2nd, 2005, 8:47 am

David..........WELCOME..... :yes: ......you have come to the BEST place for your weight loss needs....... :D .......the people on this forum are wonderful.... :thumbsup: .....full of support..........MEDIFAST is an AMAZING........PROVEN.......WEIGHT LOSS METHOD...........follow the plan and your perseverence will reward you with better health and a thinner body!!!!!!!!!!!!...... :hmmm: .......at times when you feel it is overwhelming remember the WHY..........have a list of reasons you are doing this.......... :you: ..........YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!........and you will be glad you did...................... :goodluck:

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby sinister » November 4th, 2005, 6:55 am

wow.. you sound like me.. I posted this today

http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/diet-4070.html
sinister

Return to Come on in.