new and a ? about combining the full fast + 5+1 ..help plz

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

new and a ? about combining the full fast + 5+1 ..help plz

Postby Krissten » June 1st, 2006, 1:12 pm

Hello! I am new to the Medifast program and I am anxiously awaiting my goods :) I have a question about the full fast plan and the 5+1 plan. I am a busy mom in Nursing school and some days I just dont have time to prepare a meal or if I am in the hospital I dont have time to sit and eat.. so, my question is this- would I still be on following MF correctly if for example, I do a full fast on Mon , Tues & Wed and then the 5+1 plan on thurs, fri and sat/sun ? I know this sounds weird , but it would be alot easier on the days I am in the hospital since we dont get breaks .. ty

oh, I just wanted to add.. those days I am in the hospital it is from 7 am to 7 pm (12 hours) and and after my shift I have a 1 hr and 20 min drive home and then have to help my hubby get son bathed and in bed and then I fall asleep.. so that is why I thought those days would be easier if I did the full fast.. if that makes more sense.. :?

Oh and BTW, I have insulin resistance and my doctor will be monitoring me during this program
Last edited by Krissten on June 1st, 2006, 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Krissten

Postby Krissten » June 1st, 2006, 1:15 pm

edited
Krissten

Hi Krissten,

Postby Ginabobina1969 » June 1st, 2006, 1:49 pm

Welcome aboard the Medifast Express. :D

Hey, if your Dr okay's the full fast for 3 days then the 5 +1 for the others I see no problem at all with it..in fact I think many people on medifast do this from time to time for convienience and such. Just be sure on the days you are not having a lean and green to add an extra supplement. :D

You can do it!!

Hugs,
Gina

Previously...02/16/06 BMI-50 276/188
Restart....03/31/2008 -failed
Restart 03/26/09 280/267 Failed
Restart-Awaiting order. I cannot even bear to post my current weight...yet.
Ginabobina1969
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Arklahoma » June 2nd, 2006, 3:19 am

Krissten ~ I am a nurse and work the wonderful 12 hours shifts. I am also on the complete plan and it's very convenient b/c we don't get breaks. On the days I'm at the hospital, I do ready-to-drinks, bars, soy crisps, crackers, etc. Anything I can throw in my backpack. If your doc is on board then go for it.
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Weight Loss