need advise

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

need advise

Postby lauradr » September 20th, 2005, 7:46 am

I just started mf I travel alot with my job i am in motels threw the weekany advise to help me would be great :-P

246/160
lauradr
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Nancy » September 20th, 2005, 8:52 am

lauradr ~

Traveling and Medifasting is really easier than being at home IF you avoid the vending machines! I try to get a room away fro them!

I prepare my Medifast oatmeal and soup in the counter coffee pot if there is no microwave. Many hotels have micros available for free or a very low cost - just ask.

I put my packets in Ziplok Baggies for the week and when we get to our hotel, we buy water and keep it with us. If we dine out, it is really easy to get a Lean and Green almost anywhere - we save money and time when we travel because we don't have to eat in expensive dining rooms - just have a packet and use the waiting and dining time to do some cool touristy things or work out in the pool.

Don't let traveling be an excuse for not following the program - you really are in a better place than those who are at home with the TV and foody commercials haunting them and their kitchen, refrigerator and cupboards within a short hop!

Evenings may be harder - turn off the TV because there are a lot of enticing commercials - rent a movie or read - learn how to embroider or do needlepoint - keep your hands busy! Read the wonderful MakeMeThinner Forum and begin to write a short story or do research for a particular topic!

You can do it – if you WILL do it. Let nothing deter you – healthier is better than flabbier! Oh, how well I know!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby martha » September 20th, 2005, 10:15 pm

Hi and Welcome Lauradr--

So glad to have you with us.. I take my MF with me most every place I go..I take a couple mixed in a ice chest and some water.. As soon as I have one I mix another and that way they stay good and cold.. We did this on vacation and it worked out fine.. YOU CAN DO THIS and we are here to help in any way we can..have a great week..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Come on in.