My name is Suz and I start Sat.

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

My name is Suz and I start Sat.

Postby suzkabooz » April 16th, 2004, 2:47 pm

Thanks for the couple of people that tried to help with my lean and green question. I didn't get an answer from anyone but thanks anyway.

My MediFast came eary so I'll be starting tomorrow. I'm excited but on the other hand I'm worried that I will not be able to stick to it. I will use this web site to help me out when I need it and I have four friends that I can call if I feel the need to cheat. I will also keep a journal.

I hope to talk to you guys on line... Wish me luck.. I have 30 lbs to loose in 2 1/2 months for my vacation back home. I would love to see my old friends and have them see me at my original weight. Since I had my daughter three years ago I have not been able to get that last 30 lbs off of me. I hope this is the time to do it.

Take care, Suz
suzkabooz

welcome aboard Suz

Postby marge » April 16th, 2004, 4:20 pm

You can do it. You are definately in the right place for all kinds of health. During the early stages I found it helps a lot to post on board...its like writing a journal which I found I cannot do but I love to post on this board. Just hope that everyone does not get tired of me. I am at the end of day 5 and feeling good very proud of myself...I think I found the first 3 days hard..so load up on crisp clean celery in water in the fridge, big jar of pickles, sugar free jello in the little small containers, bouillon ( I get mine from the health food store)....

You are all set to go...look forward to seeing you.... :? :? :? :?

good luck

marge
marge
Preferred member

Postby Landylue » April 16th, 2004, 5:59 pm

Suz! You've got 10 whole weeks in which to lose 30 lbs. I'll wager you'll lose a third of that weight in the first two weeks! You've got to want to reach that goal more than anything, though. Stir up that inner-strength and dedication! No half-hearted attempts, girl!

Stick to the program (no cheating!) and drink at least 10 glasses of water a day. :water:

I think you are really going to be pleased at the end of that 10 weeks, and we'll be delighted right along with you.

Don't even THINK about giving in, Suz.

Be sure and keep us posted.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

HELLO

Postby NikkiNix » April 16th, 2004, 9:12 pm

HEY SUZ,

I DO REMEMBERING READING YOUR QUESTION ABOUT REPLACEING THE LEAN GREEN WITH A WEIGHT WATCHERS MEAL(I DO BELIEVE THAT WHAT IT WAS). I AM A NEW KID ON THE BLOCK AS WELL AND ASSUMED ONE OF THE ELDERS :lol: WOULD HAVE HAD SOMETHING TO SAY BUT SINCE THEY DIDN'T I BELIEVE I READ SOMEWHERE PROCESSED FOOD, AND ALOT OF THE HEALTY CHOICE MEALS AND WEIGHT WATCHERS IS WORSE FOR YOU BECAUSE OF ALL THE SALT THEY PUT INTO THE MEALS TO MAKE THEM TASTE BETTER. STILL I THINK THAT WOULD BE BETTER THAN A BURGER KING BURGER OR SOME OTHER FAST FOOD :twisted: . HEY GOOD LUCK WITH THE 30LBS JUST THINK I HAVE 130LBS I WANT TO LOSE. HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VACATION HOME AND GOOD LUCK TO YA. I HOPE THAT WAS SOME HELP WITH YOUR QUESTION :D

NIKKINIX
Today is the first day of the rest of my life!
NikkiNix
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Return to Come on in.