Momentum Flavor Enhancers

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Momentum Flavor Enhancers

Postby supermom » September 2nd, 2008, 7:59 pm

It's me, Supermom!! I have a question. Are the flavor infusors not available in a variety pack so I can try all flavors?? I can only find where I can order a whole box of either of the 3 flavors. I would really like to try them before I buy a whole box, then mess with trading, etc. Any advice?? Thanks so much!!

Oh yeah--Still doing GREAT in Amarillo! Went to my little brothers game on 8-29, my thirty something birthday, and they WON!!! YEAH!!!!! Talk to ya'll later!
supermom
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Mike » September 2nd, 2008, 10:30 pm

infusers are separate, just like the snacks. They don't nor are they planned to be included in variety kits. My own personal favorites.... momentum strawberry lemonade... antioxidant white grape peach....

:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby supermom » September 3rd, 2008, 2:55 am

I guess I wasn't clear. What I meant was, is there not a box of them that has all of the flavors in it. I guess not. White grape? I did not see that either. I need to look again. Thanks Mike!
supermom
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby dede4wd » September 3rd, 2008, 1:21 pm

Hi Supermom!

Waving!

I have mixed berry, strawberry lemonade and green tea lemon. Drop me a psst or send me an e-mail and I'll throw one of each in the mail for you to try if you like!
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.