Midway Goal

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Midway Goal

Postby pinkflamingonewsgirl » June 23rd, 2006, 10:23 am

OK...I decided to set myself a midway goal...well...it's a bit more than midway...so here it is...I'm going to try to get down to 160 by the beginning of November. That averages out to around 2.5 pounds a week until then. My brother is coming home from Iraq and I think it would be great for him to see me at my smallest weight. 160 is where I got down to the last time I dieted and I struggled for months trying to get below that and couldn't. I eventually gave up...k...so I officially change that to 159. The smallest I've ever been
pinkflamingonewsgirl
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby Prancer » June 23rd, 2006, 11:01 am

I havent set any really goals yet, yours sounds really reasonable. Good luck!
Prancer
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » June 23rd, 2006, 1:34 pm

Sounds doable! Don't forget to set some mini-goals too! Mine were when I went from Obese to overweight on the BMI chart (MI-5 seasons 1 & 2), Onederland (manicure, pedicure & PROfessional haircoloring), 50lbs (Tivo dual tuner), and what my driver's license said (a cheap mountain bike for when I'm on the road!). My next one isn't a treat, but I promised my Doctor I'd quit smoking when I got to 170...that's a mini-goal!

My mini goals helped me a lot! Little bites off the BIG meal!

We're here for you!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby DntCryLilEmoGrl » June 23rd, 2006, 2:04 pm

i agree mini goals are really good. i am hoping to be near my goal of 135 by my birthday november 21st. if not i wont be upset because hopefully i wont be that far from it. but my mini goals are once i get under 200 (since it is right by my 20 lbs lost mark) i am getting my hair cut (it needs it), and my halfway goal i am thinking i want to get this really nice robe, or something like it, so ill be down to 160 by then. Then @ 140...idunno yeah hehe i may just save the last one for my at goal reward.
"Soon to be mrs sexy pants"
lilemo's getting married on April 6th 2008!!!!!

started changing my life 5/15/06
restarted 10/01/07
DntCryLilEmoGrl
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby pinkflamingonewsgirl » June 23rd, 2006, 4:10 pm

Hey Emogrl, we're actually starting and ending at around the same weight, eh. The minigoals are a good idea. Maybe since I have so much to lose, I'll do something special every 20 pounds. What should I do when I hit my first 20?
pinkflamingonewsgirl
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Return to The Weight Room