I can actually see GOAL now...

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

I can actually see GOAL now...

Postby LAwoman » July 1st, 2005, 8:08 am

Good morning to all my fellow supporters and MF-Losers!!!

Well, I jumped on the scale this morning for my monthly report to see that I have now lost 57 pounds since March 1, 2005, just 4 months. WOWZA!!! (and only 3 lbs. away from the 60 lb. club :D )

A monthly reading has been very helpful for me. As I've said before, I still weigh myself daily and record my weekly weight, but that is only to track patterns. Heck, this month I had an almost 3 week plateau at 182, but still dropped 15 pounds in June. I notice now how so many things effect the scale number on a daily basis (water retention, water intake, exercise, sodium intake, PMS, sleep, spacing meals, getting in all the meals...), which is why the monthly accountability works for me. It shows that if I stick with MF, weight will come off every month.

24K, I was keep my eye on you since we both had the "plateau-blues" to overcome this month. We stuck to MF, eventually slipped passed the plateau AND you jumped over to ONEderland in the process - Congrats! You're right, this is fun!!!

Our weight losses differ: some lose quickly, some lose consistently, some lose slowly, some lose sporadically. But when compliant with the MF plan, we do lose the weight. So to all of you losing and sharing your stories and supporting everyone, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Continued weight-loss and success to all of us for a healthy, happy summer!!!

getting closer and closer to being,
thininLA
LAwoman
Preferred member

Postby 24KaratGold » July 1st, 2005, 8:14 am

Oh LaWoman, congratulations!! And good for you for holding steady through that plateau -- dang those things can be annoying as all get-out. Hey lady, we wanna see pictures!! And it sure won't be long before you are at goal, at the rate you are going.

I think we should have our own mini-Medifast-get together in Southern California. I'd love to meet you -- maybe we could go shopping for new clothes one afternoon or something!

What a great weekend we have to celebrate our Independence from Flab! Congratulations again, and oh man, this IS fun!!
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby kimalexrn » July 1st, 2005, 10:03 am

LAwoman,

Congrats on your loss. I've been encouraged by your post this morning. I've in a 2 week plateau. Its driving me crazy. S this morning I decided to put the scale up, so I'll sto checking and just hang in there. I cant wait till I'm where you are. Keep your fingers crossed for me as I will for you too. The California MF losers are looking good. :D

Kim
Kim

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5Thil4/]
[/url]

Started MF 5/09/05
250/200/170
Started AGAIN 07/15/08
249/200/160
kimalexrn
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby LeeannNH » July 1st, 2005, 2:58 pm

hey there lawoman!

congrats on your loss!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

you are doing amazingly well! i love your enthusiasm and your weighing methods are very interesting. thats cool the way you chart your progress daily and save your "real" weight loss for a monthly report.

you go girl!! cool inspiration :D
leeann
Starting weight on Nov. 3, 2008: 220 | Present weight: 220 | Goal: 135
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Postby Walks262 » July 1st, 2005, 5:55 pm

LAWoman!

AWESOME! Just, AWESOME!
Congratulations. It is thrilling to hear about your success and your wonderfully healthy attitude. You are winning the battle of the pounds and the plateaus.

I, too, get on the scales daily -- to keep track. To keep me honest with myself and to learn. But, you are right, you can't get caught up in the daily fluctuations. And there are indeed so many reasons for those daily ups and downs.

You are inspiration to all us LOSERS!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!
Walks262

204.5/150/147, then, 142
Walks262
Trusted Member - #50 Club

Postby mytime » July 1st, 2005, 9:32 pm

LaWoman - CONGRATULATIONS !!! You must feel incredible ! I love your plan and think it makes so much sense. How totally cool to be in the 50# club (and well on your way to the 60# club!) in a few months time no less.

I hope you realize how amazing you are ! It is great to see your post - especially with a plateau and you hung in there. Continued success, Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby LessOfMe » July 2nd, 2005, 3:02 am

Just wanted to add my congratulations! This is such a victory! Keep it going!

Karen
284 > 238 >

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance." James 1:1-3
LessOfMe
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby martha » July 4th, 2005, 8:11 am

LaWoman--

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! what great progress..it must be great to see your goal right around the corner :D I am sooo proud of you.. you are a true inspiration to everyone; especially me :mrgreen: keep up the great work! It is truely AWESOME!!!!!--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to The Weight Room