AT GOAL!!!!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

AT GOAL!!!!!

Postby Sylvia » November 11th, 2004, 8:47 am

Well guys, I woke up today, weighed myself and decided I am really happy with where I am so I am officially declaring that my goal is 154 and that I am there!

Truth be told, I started what will be a slow transition about a week ago by adding a serving of veggies to my daily grub. I was already doing the modified plan so this is the first step for me. I will be adding fruit this weekendI I have really missed fruit so I am looking forward to that!

I will post probably on Monday which will mark my 28th week on MF with my final stats (including inches lost which are unbelievable to me) to reinforce to any non-believers out there that this program works and that YOU CAN DO THIS TOO!

I look and feel like a different person. I was out with some friends last night at a craft fair and one of them saw me down the row of booths a bit and said, "you know when I first look at you I don't even recognize you - it takes me a while to realize it is actually you!"

My only regret is that I waited so long to do this!
Sylvia
Preferred Member - 70# Club

YEAH!!

Postby gr8views » November 11th, 2004, 9:01 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:dance:

Bestill my beating (and jealous) heart! :heart: A Medifast success story... Actually I should say ANOTHER MF success story!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing your inches lost. Just took my measurements yesterday to 'mark' my starting point, though a few days late....

You must be feeling absolutely fabulous! Keep us posted on how your transition works. Also, if temptation strikes, you know where you can go! Right here to your MF friends!

I am SOOOO impressed by your effort and your success. Good job! Way to go!

Are you going to submit your after photo so we can see your results??? (Hint, Hint, though not a subtle one!)

Diane
Start Date: November 6, 2004

246/233/146??

Good choices = Progress!!
gr8views
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Sylvia » November 11th, 2004, 9:26 am

I'm planning to submit an after photo - just had some taken but don't know that any are full body ones. Might have to get my husband to take one with the digital camera this weekend.

Thanks! Just stick with it and you'll be reaching your goal before you know it!
Sylvia

Postby Simmshe » November 11th, 2004, 10:19 am

Oh Happy Day!!!! Congratulations, Sylvia :) !!

I'm sneaking, literally, to type this post! I'm on a freelance project (with very little privacy), so that's why I usually don't post on the forum during the day. Just wanted to let you know how HAPPY I am for you--you have done such a great job and been a source of motivation and guidance around here--I really look up to you. And no regrets! Things happen in our lives when they're supposed to--this was/is your time to make this happen!

Looking forward to seeing your pics and hearing about your transition to maintenance--you will do fine :D! :cleader: :cleader: :cleader:!

Okay--back to work for me--just a couple more hours!

Sheryl
Restart: 5/01/05
333/280/155

Original start: 7/13/04-12/12/04
High weight (1997): 386lbs

Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure--Confucius
Simmshe
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby RavenKat » November 11th, 2004, 5:11 pm

You GO girl!!!!!!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

What a great way to end the year!!!!!!

Kat
259/180/165
RavenKat
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby fedup » November 11th, 2004, 5:44 pm

WooHoo!!! :goteam: Hurray for You!!!

That's what it's all about huh? Knowing what goal weight feels good for you, and giving it your all to reach it! You did it, and you'll maintain by showing the same dedication it took to lose! Great JOB!!
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby purplepansy » November 11th, 2004, 7:19 pm

hi-
It is a post like yours that is keeping me sane on this very first day of my journey. I am so happy for you. You stayed on plan for 28 weeks!! and lost that much weight?? That is wonderful. :cheermed:
Purple~
205/195/128

Curvy Vixen waiting to be emerged
purplepansy
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » November 12th, 2004, 11:05 am

Sylvia, you sneaky little transitioner you!

:grin: :grin: :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
:grin: :grin: :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

:kool: :yes: :yay: WE ARE SOOOOOOO PROUD AND HAPPY!!!! :yay: :yes: :kool:

Amen Sister, to feeling like a different person and wishing you did this sooner!!! KNOW THE FEELING!!!! :whistle:

Thank you Sylvia for being such an inspiration. You're happiness is absolutely contagious! I'll be asking your advice as I blaze my own trail into transition soon. :redprowl:

Absolutely fantastic Sylvia!!!! :cheers:
All my admiration,
Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot

Postby DutchChoc » November 12th, 2004, 11:57 am

Yeah, Sylvia -- three days ahead of your projected 15 November, you've arrived. Congratulations on a fight well fought!!
Ending weight MF 10/2004: 126
Starting weight 12/1/08: 168 :-(
Loss December: -7/-0
DutchChoc
Preferred member

Postby SusannaRosannaDanna » November 12th, 2004, 1:46 pm

:thumbig:

SYLVIA! I am so so so so SOOOOO happy for you and very proud OF you!

I love it! Way to go! I hope you FULLY enjoy the "fruits" of your efforts! LOL

Susanna
Started 8/2/2004
297/234/140
Next goal: 220!

Wow. That's all I know to say.
SusannaRosannaDanna
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Sylvia » November 12th, 2004, 8:32 pm

Thanks Everyone!

So far I have to say that my stomach is not adjusting well to eating unfamiliar foods. I hope this is a short term thing!

Did some more clothes shopping today and am mostly in a size 8 pants. I credit my regular pilates routine for that - I've never worn an 8 before!

I'll keep you all posted as I continue transition.
Sylvia

Postby Nancy » November 13th, 2004, 1:38 am

Dear Sylvia ~

Well, now you know it's true - that nothing tastes as good as thin feels!

Your special day has arrived and we are really thrilled for you! :boing: :bouncie: :boing: :bouncie:
You kept your eye on the finish line and crossed it in style, Slim.

It has been a pleasure to read about your adventure to Thindom, Sylvia.

We have all been blessed by your comments, your advice and your :stroll: encouragement.

:bouncie: Wowser! :shock: Size 8? That’s smaller than my shoe size!

Got any special events coming up?

We wanna hear more about other people’s reactions to the new slender Sylvia!

:hmmm: It does take a while for the stomach to adjust to the reintroduction of food. It is so important to add the foods back in small amounts, to carefully chew the foods and to drink plenty of water with the meal to aid the stomach with the digestive process.

During transition I introduced one food per week and stuck close to the sandbox… ;)

Ooh, wish we could all go to the mall together and see you try on new skinny clothes! :cool:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Sylvia » November 13th, 2004, 4:34 am

Nancy - what a great idea - a MF SHOPPING BONANZA. We can all save our pennies, meet at some shooping mecca and shop till we drop for skinny clothes. Maybe something we can do in the late Spring for Summer clothes. That should give everyone time to get much closer to (or all the way to) their goal AND save a bit of $.

That way we can all watch each other trying on skinny clothes! Take my word for it - it is FUN. Shopping is one of my passions and I love it again!
Sylvia

Return to The Weight Room