Medi-Sins Confessional

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby Sarya » July 18th, 2006, 4:59 pm

mmm fluffernutters. crazy people! Although I heard it's very regional. That might be why. Cool Whip is pretty darn yummy. mmm.
Sarya
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Mike » July 18th, 2006, 5:05 pm

Okay, so... pickles. I usually have what the quick start guide says with regards to non-MF snacks like pickles.... if there is a serving size listed, then you can have that. My bottle of pickles says a serving is about 2 for 5 calories. Another one, the little baby dills is 3 oz for 10 calories.
I don't buy spears, I buy whole dills and have a snack serving.
As for peanut butter, I used to have it more than I should, but have been trying to be good. I have had it mixed with a little sugar free jelly, and also (seperately) with a little FF cream cheese on celery. (Its been a few weeks though).
I have been known to have 2 bags of soy crisps in a day though... naughty me.
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Mike » July 18th, 2006, 5:15 pm

So, I go look in the new quick start guide.. and there it is in plain english under snacks.... 2 pickle spears. My bad. Looks like this is the right place for me to post mistakes.. :mrgreen:
:oops:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike

Postby sheila » July 18th, 2006, 5:46 pm

Ok, My turn. Well, lets just say that my"ongoing plateau" is no really big mystery to me. I have been having 1, sometimes 2 cups of coffee a day. Sometimes decaf, sometimes not. But thats not the bad part. I love, absolutely LOVE that french vanilla creamer from Nestle. Sometimes I buy the sugar free, but often, I buy the regular. And I have way more of it than I should.Oh, and since I have been out of puddings for a while, I bought the Jello sugar free puddings to use as a meal replacement. Not too bad, you just dont get all the vitamins. But I put cool whip on top. I also put cool whip on my sugar free strawberry Jello. I know, I am a bad bad girl. I am trying to improve. UGh!
sheila
sheila
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Prancer » July 18th, 2006, 6:40 pm

I feel like I am reading someone's diary here. I just wanted to add that my kids love fluffernutters. DH got them all hooked on fluff at an early age. It grosses me out. I have a picture of my son when he was about 3 standing on the counter top with a hand and mouth full of fluff. He got into the jar.
Prancer

Postby Aerie » July 18th, 2006, 6:42 pm

I believe I heard recently that Fluff which is most popular in my home state of MA (where it was invented) is being taken off the school lunch program. How sad for children to live in a world without fluffernutters. :x

Keep those confessions comming guys. It's so therapeutic!
Aerie

Postby DogMa » July 18th, 2006, 6:52 pm

Ha. My name is Robin and I'm a Cool Whip addict. I've been Whip-free for ... I think about three or four months.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby supermom » July 18th, 2006, 8:02 pm

I don't like peanut butter. I think it tastes like dirt. I don't like marshmellow creme either. I seriously doubt that I would like that fluff jusnk ya'll are talkin about. My confession, though, is that I occassionally have a glass of Riesling. Bad, I know, but I do have it sometimes.
supermom

Postby Janae » July 18th, 2006, 10:04 pm

I really need to know what this fluff stuff...and "fluffernutters" is all about... I have never heard of it!

Janae
Janae

Postby Mike » July 18th, 2006, 11:12 pm

Ah, Fluffernutters... there are many who say you haven't really lived until you've taken a bite out of one of these distinctly American treats!
Long a staple of playgrounds, after-school snacks, college dorms, and the local diner, a Fluffernutter is a wonderful concoction of Marshmallow Fluff and peanut butter in a delightfully tasty sandwich!

I got this from www dot marshmallowfluff dot com
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

Mike

Hi

Postby dede4wd » July 18th, 2006, 11:28 pm

I think I'm fluffernmutterchallenged. What have I been missing?

DeDe

BTW-confessional...I quit posting to my journal when I was cheating with cigarettes....
dede4wd

Re: Hi

Postby Serendipity » July 19th, 2006, 5:26 am

dede4wd wrote:I think I'm fluffernmutterchallenged. What have I been missing?

DeDe

BTW-confessional...I quit posting to my journal when I was cheating with cigarettes....

Me too, dede....never heard of em.

BTW-we noticed, hehe.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Sarya » July 19th, 2006, 5:44 am

Oh fluff is amazing! It's better than off-brand marshmallow cream. It's creamy and shiny and fluffy! It's sweeter than an actual marshmallow. It's great on sandwiches, in cocoa, or on a spoon. It's so completely and totally off-program I can't even tell you :D

fyi, I come from MA which is probably why I have such a love for fluff.
Sarya

Postby Aerie » July 19th, 2006, 7:40 am

Yes fluff is BEST in hot cocoa. I just love the way it melts.

Fluff is a very thick, sticky white marshmellow substance. It's pretty much 100% sugar and it's sold in the aisle next to the peanut butter and jelly. When you make a sandwich with peanut butter and fluff it's called a Fluffernutter.

Here's my latest confession. Had 4 cups of coffee with cream last night, okay well at like 2am on my overnight shift. Bad shift, lots of sick pups,no sleep.

I'm going to bed now.
Aerie

Postby VTGirlie » July 19th, 2006, 11:51 am

Did you guys know that there is a new SF Cool-Whip? For those of you hard-core addicts it might not be the best idea, but if you can control your urges, a Tbsp of it on the SF jello cups is AWESOME!!!

:)

Bets
Bets
235/204MFStart/182/135
"Nothing is as good as this day"
VTGirlie
Preferred Member - #20 Club

PreviousNext

Return to The Weight Room