Medi needs a story front

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Medi needs a story front

Postby purplepansy » January 21st, 2006, 8:47 pm

I think medifast would do well with a center, sorta like Jenny Craig. I think I'd do better with a one on one counclor plugging me along... just my thought.. :roll:
205/195/128

Curvy Vixen waiting to be emerged
purplepansy
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Counselor

Postby Jan » January 21st, 2006, 9:42 pm

Hi There,
Take Shape for Life has an even better plan than that other place. We have Health Advisors who are there for you all the time. You can call or email a Health Advisor anytime -- on weekends and even holidays. They are especially trained to help you suceed. And best of all their help is free!
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby sidrah » January 21st, 2006, 10:10 pm

I agree with Jan, However, I know that in Tucson, for example, there is a more of a store clinic-type thing you can go to. I am in Phx. now in school and that was the first place I happened to see while researching. I think, though, they require a doctor's note and the whole shebang. I like a more do it yourself thing like this, but also that it is combined with planned things, unlike other plans where you measure everything or eat only X amounts. I find it easier to mix packets and measuring only mu fish out at dinner time. Maybe I just like anonymity :oops:

If you need one on one, I suggest hopping on here. Maybe buddying up is a new thing we can do?? Good luck!
sidrah
Preferred member

Postby DogMa » January 21st, 2006, 10:18 pm

Actually, I wish they had storefronts mostly because then if you run out of something, it would be easier to pick some up instead of having to wait for your order to arrive. Or you could buy some in your vacation destination instead of having to bring it along.

Other than that, I like doing everything from home and on my own. But it might be nice if they had the option for people who want it. Or maybe they could run some groups in conjunction with a few medical groups.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to The Weight Room