Med orders and length of time

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Med orders and length of time

Postby Vickilh » March 18th, 2007, 9:52 am

I ordered products on March 9 and didn't get them for a full week....does it usually take that long? The order was for over $200. I called take shape and they had me under the wrong advisor and didn't have record of the order???? hmmm

I was just wondering if that happens often ...that it takes a full week...just thinking of when it is reorder time....won't be able to wait to the last minute I guess.

I am waiting to hear from health advisor( I want her to get the credit too) but was curious to others experiences.

Thank you

Vicki
Vicki
1st goal - 150
end goal - 136
Vickilh

Postby Serendipity » March 18th, 2007, 11:58 am

Vicky, Mine usually comes in a day or two, but I'm on the east coast and it's shipped from the east coast. If you live west, it takes longer. You would be smart to order at least a week in advance of when you think you will need it.

Some of us have lots of Medifast in our pantries, so no worries if our shipments are a day or two late.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby nickieluv » March 18th, 2007, 3:20 pm

Vicki;

My shipment time seems to vary, but it's never been more than a week. But you might want to order a few extra boxes just in case. I plan to do so this next time - and not be caught on my last 2 packets when my next order arrives!
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby bdg » March 18th, 2007, 5:59 pm

It typically takes about 4 days to get to Texas, but I have a client who ordered about 2 weeks ago and it didn't ship for about a week. To be safe I generally tell people a little over a week at the latest for shipping. It all depends on how things are moving in Maryland.
Start date: April 8, 2006
bdg
Preferred Member - #190 Club
Preferred Member - #190 Club

Postby Mike » March 18th, 2007, 10:45 pm

It can take up to a week to get your order if you live out west and order on a weekend or a weekend comes up after your order (no UPS delivery on weekend).
As for having you under the wrong advisor, sometimes things happen. Be sure to check and make sure that your HA shows your order under them.
Hope this helps.
:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby worldawind » March 20th, 2007, 11:49 am

I ordered the food on Friday by fax and it was delivered today. There was probably just a mix up. HOpefully it won't happen again but it does pay to be prepared by having extra food available and reordering at least one week before you need it.
Started: Feb. 20, 2007
worldawind
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Weight Loss