Marvelous May Health Tool Clearance Sale

Check in for our Monthly Specials.

Marvelous May Health Tool Clearance Sale

Postby Nancy » May 2nd, 2005, 2:13 pm

TSFL Monthly Product Specials for May 2005

~ All product specials are while supplies last ~This month TSFL features spectacular clearance prices on our Health Management Products. Most all items are marked down to ¼ of their original price. We not only cut the flab here at MakeMeThinner but we also cut the prices on our Health Hardware.

If you’re like me, when you want to check your weight, you shave your legs and pluck your eyebrows then lock the bathroom door; visit the porcelain throne twice, strip to your birthday suit, brush any dandruff flakes or dead skin cells from your body to give you the lowest possible reading, then leap on the bathroom scale and peek with :wink: one eyeball.

Usually the viewfinder is so puny you cannot easily view your weight. You shift :felix: from side to side, lifting up rolls and moving mountains sideways trying to determine your weight.

The TSFL Digital Scale will help you to accurately measure your spectacular weight loss efforts. This scale has a large digital display so you can view your weight without having to use a pair of binoculars and a flashlight! The Take Shape Digital Scale accurately measures your weight loss efforts to the nearest tenths. The sleek, modern style fits in with all décor and measures weights up to 330 pounds. Originally sold for $73.00 the scales are now clearance priced at $23.99. As a special gift, you could buy one for your Dieting Partner, too. :secret:

Just thinking about going to the doctor and having to step on the scale my blood pressure shot up like that metal ball at the hammer whack at a carnival.

Before I lost weight on the Take Shape for Life Program, I guess I had “White Coat Fever” because my pulse always felt like a base drum beating in my chest when I saw the doctor. Many people with hypertension who begin our programs for weight loss are able to have their medications reduced or totally eliminated as their weight drops.

Have you ever looked at the price of blood pressure cuffs at the local Wally World? :shock: That’ll raise your BP a few points more! Rather than having to remove your :oops: shirt or blouse to measure your blood pressure or pulse in full view at the pharmacy or grocery store, you can now do it in the privacy of your home with our Take Shape for Life Blood Pressure monitor.

The price for this handy tool is enough to lower your blood pressure several points! The regular $69 price has been slashed by 75%.
Now very affordable at only $17.99.

Feelin’ like you’ve been Ebolaed with that nasty cold/flu bug that’s spreading from cubicle to cubicle? Once when I was attempting to shake down the previous temperature reading to determine if I had a fever, my thermometer shot out of my hand, hit the wall and shattered on the BR floor. :x In addition to having a fever, I had to dig out a glass shard in my big fat Papa toe.

Gone are the days of the glass thermometer filled with poisonous mercury to measure temperatures. To avoid such risks of possible :twisted: mercury poisoning, glass injuries and disposal hassles, health equipment companies now produce digital display ear monitors. The prices vary but most are quite pricey.

Take Shape for Life offers its LCD display digital thermometer for 28% off its original price of $49. Simply insert the TSFL Digital Ear Thermometer into the ear and in a jiffy, the temperature is displayed. Perfect for checking your children’s temperature as well, this little beauty is available while supplies last at $17.99.

For those of you who have an aversion to checking your temp via the ear, you may want to consider the regular Take Shape for Life digital thermometer.

Simply place it under the tongue for a moment and your temp is displayed digitally. To preserve the battery it has an auto turn off feature. This is also safe for checking your kid’s temperature. Originally $5.95 now only $1.99.

When I was porky I had a difficult time comfortably fitting into the Vee Dub or into the van. The seatbelt was so tight I couldn’t breathe or easily shift my position. I felt strangled. I worried about the shocks on the van and thought we might have to buy a Chevy Heavy or a Subaru Subdivision to handle my girth.

My Body Fat indicated that I was half butter…but it was virtually cut in half when I reached my healthy weight. TSFL has cut $30 off its regular price for its Body Composition Analyzer. It measures and stores the profiles (age, height, gender and current weight) of up to eight people.

What’s a Body Fat Analyzer you may ask? :huh:

It is a small tool that simply measures the percentage of fat of one’s body mass. It is used now by most health professionals in as an indicator of determining optimal health of an individual. Generally we are looking for a BMI below 25. With our Take Shape for Life Programs and our featured Medifast nutritionally balanced products, people get the lard out while retaining their muscle mass. This battery operated tool can easily measure your Body Fat for only $9.99 while supplies last.

:runner: Beat feet and order now before it's too late! :scratch: Just think of the addtional savings that are yours when you are also on Auto Ship! You get at least an extra 5% off your total monthly product order. :wave:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby fatBgone » May 2nd, 2005, 7:52 pm

Hi Nancy,
Thanks for the info on all the specials TSFL is having this month....do you order these items just the same as ordering the Medifast foods? Actually, I guess I'll go to the "Shop Now" section and see if they are listed there - so I might be able to answer my own question. :idea: I just have never looked for them before. I definitely want to buy the scale...that sounds like a super good deal on a great scale! Are they coming out with a new one to replace it....just wondering why they've been discounted so much?? Thanks again!! :wave:
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » May 2nd, 2005, 10:45 pm

Hi there, FatBGone (Love your handle!) ~
You know, I wondered the same thing when I saw the specials...but I honestly don't know. I haven't heard.

I do my best to keep you all informed when juicy new things become available.

The scales are really nice, Lisa. I have given them as gifts to several people.

I think the fantastic sale may be to provide the tools needed for people reaching transition and maintenance.

Dr. Andersen's BE SLIM philosophy also includes monitoring weight regularly.

TSFL's Summer Conference is coming up next month and Health Advisors will be attending workshops and going for advanced certification training so this is really a great time for clients and Health Advisors alike to get the tools needed to help people get healthy and to maintain optimal health.
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby fatBgone » May 3rd, 2005, 6:00 am

Thanks Nancy....we ordered one last night...Woohoo!! I thought we should jump on it before they were all gone....at that price - they're not going to last long!!
Lisa
fatBgone

Postby Nancy » May 3rd, 2005, 8:58 am

Hey! You are doing great - down 25 pounds already! Weigh to go!

Your new scales will show your progress all along the way to Thinnydom!

:lol:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby fatBgone » May 9th, 2005, 10:30 pm

I got my new scales today...that was really fast!! :clap:

It is a really nice scale - so if anyone is thinking about ordering one....go ahead and do it!! It even comes complete with batteries & ready to weigh you as soon as you take it out of the box. :yes:

It did weigh me 1.3 pounds higher than my other one :nonono: ...but oh well...that's ok. I'm sure it is more accurate & and it doesn't change HOW much I've lost so far....just means my starting weight was a little more than what I thought.

:aarggh: I just posted that as a "guest"...so this is just a re-post because I didn't want to be anonymous!! :rollrolleyes:
Lisa
fatBgone

Postby Nancy » May 15th, 2005, 11:27 pm

Cool!

I knew you would like it - Take Shape has first class home health management tools. The Blood Pressure Monitor is nice, too.
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Monthly Specials