Marvelous May Product Special

Check in for our Monthly Specials.

Marvelous May Product Special

Postby Nancy » May 1st, 2006, 7:02 am

:wave: Hello, Everyone!

I am :puter: writing this from our hotel room in Brandywine County, Delaware – in the city of Wilmington. I know you are all waiting to find out what’s on sale this month and I wanted to let you know as soon as I heard.

:rose: Spring has arrived! :shades: People are plucking weeds from the garden, firing up their lawn mowers and making paths through the knee-high greenery. It’s time for playing catch and heading off for baseball practice after work, and sippin’ a sweet refreshing drink on the porch!

This month we are pleased to bring you Tropical Fruit Punch for $10.50 per box of 7 packets. Each packet contains all the vitamins and minerals you need to keep the roses in your cheeks and the flab off your southerly cheeks and hips. ;)

If you have a slushie maker or a Magic Bullet you can be blending and :toast: sippin’ a refreshing glass of paradise and slimmin’ your waistline at the same time. Others in your neighborhood will be porking-out on chips adding to their girth and hips, you’ll be silently slimmin’ away on the diabetic-friendly tropical summer cooler, preparing for bathing suit season with every complete meal packet you prepare.

The Topical Fruit punch does not contain soy – it has whey protein instead.

:hmmm: Remember, it can be prepared with 8 ounces of water and gently heated and served like a hot fruity tea or mixed with diet Sprite™, diet Squirt™ or diet lime
Seltzer for a tasty alternative. Serve it with a sprig of mint and a little paper umbrella…thinking thinny thoughts of you!

Tropical Fruit Punch regularly $13.95 per box, while supplies last: $10.50 per box.

Nutritional Information:
Calories: 90 Total Fat: 0 gram Saturated Fat: 0 grams Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 90 mg Potassium: 500 mg Total Carbs: 10 grams Dietary Fiber: 4 grams Sugars: 5 grams Protein: 15 grams Vitamins & Minerals: 20-100% daily value

Product Claims:
Also Formulated for Diabetics, Vegetarian Endorsed, Soy Free, Lactose Free.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby MusicalMomma » May 1st, 2006, 7:23 am

pssst Nancy, you're actually in New Castle County, DE ;) hehehe
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » May 1st, 2006, 8:23 am

:oops: Oh! I tell ya, we are zipping in and out of states so quickly, I think I am in a catatonic state right now! I was in NY, New Jersey and Delaware yesterday. Friday I was in Maryland, Delaware, and Pennsylvania!

Where I come from, the states are larger and I live about a 6 hour drive from border to border, Leopard Woman can cover a lotta territory in a hurry back here!

Thanks, Little Darlin'!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby ascicles » May 17th, 2006, 3:30 pm

I ordered 10 boxes of tropical punch. If they are still available at this price later in the month, I will probably order another 10-20 boxes.
Start Date: 3/6/06

390/280/185

- Manly McMuscles
ascicles
Preferred Member - #110 Club
Preferred Member - #110 Club

Postby MISSANNE » May 17th, 2006, 3:49 pm

Ascicles----is it that good? Does it keep you full till next meal?
Michelle
MISSANNE
Preferred member

Michelle,

Postby dede4wd » May 17th, 2006, 4:03 pm

I have some coming in my auto-ship order...I'll give you a couple to try and see if you like them when we do the nanner pudding swap!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby MISSANNE » May 17th, 2006, 11:38 pm

Perfect Dede! :nana:
Michelle
MISSANNE
Preferred member

Return to Monthly Specials