So many compliments my head is swelling

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

So many compliments my head is swelling

Postby Prancer » August 27th, 2006, 1:39 pm

I went to my sister's house on Friday. She was having a party on Saturday so I planned on helping her with things. During the party I saw several of her friends that I know but only thru her. I was amazed at how many people noticed my weight loss. Some of them I havent seen since her baby shower or even since her wedding (at which time I weighed less then I do now). It was odd how many people said "you look good" I was half listening to her one friend (who I had last seen the day my sister had her baby) and I thought she was talking about the baked beans being good, lol she was saying I looked good. My sister's boss was leaving the party and his wife was yelling over to say good bye to me, I hadnt seen or talked to him at all during the party but the wife was one who kept say I looked good. He yelled out from like 100 feet away "WHOA you've lost a few" My father even mentioned it. It was surprising because he isnt known for complimenting people. But he said I looked good and told me to get my mother on something to help her.

I actually felt bad for my sister because people have been commenting about her not losing much weight since her son was born (November). Her boss even asked her if she was preg again. It probably hurt her feelings to have all her friends comment on me.

Its good motivation to see what it will be like when I go back in 8 weeks for my nephew's 1st bday and see the same people.
Prancer
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby JeepGirl » August 27th, 2006, 1:46 pm

Ahhhh YAYAYAYAYAY I am soo happy for ya Jenn!! I am soo glad you had a positive weekend!

Maybe some others in your family will check it out now that they can see how grreat it is working for you!

*Huggs*

Edit~I lovvve your new ticker! ;)
JeepGirl
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Prancer » August 27th, 2006, 1:48 pm

Thanks Chickie. I did eat bad at the party. Not really bad but too much. I had grilled chicken and cauliflour for lunch but then instead of going back to shakes I ate clams and crab for dinner. I was so sick last night and this morning. I dont think my belly liked that much real food.
Prancer

Postby JeepGirl » August 27th, 2006, 1:51 pm

Ohhhh Crab yummmy!

I know the times I have ate more than normal it has made me sick...physically and mentally :?

Were the kids glad to see ya?
JeepGirl

Postby Arklahoma » August 27th, 2006, 3:02 pm

WTG, Jenn!!!
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby SharonR » August 28th, 2006, 8:01 am

Yahhhh Jenn! I'm so happy for you! I know you have been waiting awhile to hear those NSV, and now they are not going to stop. Keep em' coming I say! ;) Good luck on the next 8 weeks, knock em dead :mrgreen:
SharonR
Preferred member

Postby Elizabeth » August 28th, 2006, 8:30 am

You must feel wonderful hearing these things Jenn. Congratulations, you deserve it!
You are just a hair away from the 30 lbs club!
Elizabeth

Postby Prancer » August 28th, 2006, 8:39 am

Thanks everyone.

Regina they were happy to see me but it didnt last long. Being with mom just means following rules, much more fun to be with the grandparents and aunts & uncles.
Prancer

Return to The Weight Room