MakeMeThinner Goes East

Meet Terry and Nancy.

MakeMeThinner Goes East

Postby Nancy » September 21st, 2007, 8:37 am

:wave: Hullo MakeMeThinner Peeps!

We are packing it up and heading to the opposite side of the map.
We fly out early Saturday and will be in Annapolis over the weekend.

I am on the board for TSFL and have meetings scheduled this next week.
It’s kinda exciting, too as I have been asked to do a taping for Medifast with Nurse Lori Andersen.

:secret: I hope they use a filter on their camera so my eye crinkles and forehead horizontals don’t show… :mrgreen:

Fall is my favorite season, how I love the changing colors of the leaves!
When we were young we used to :snooze: dream of seeing New England in the fall and now we will! :yippee:

We would :heart: love :heart: to :hug: meet with those of you who live in the area while we are there.

We will be in Baltimore early Wednesday September 26th to drop Unca off at the :hugblue: airport (Sniff. I'll miss ya, UT)
and we need to be in Delaware by :eat: supper time but we have a few hours available to visit that day.

:x Drat! Jo will still be lounging and snorkeling in the :shades: islands, while we drive through the Steeler State.

We will be :goldprowl: visiting the TSFL Call Center and Lancaster County in PA.

During our :drive: travels, we will touch bases with some of our health coaches in NJ, NY, Connecticut and if time permits, we wanna see Boston.

The history is so rich in that region of our country and many places we would like to see. I love America!

We met the lovely lithe Lauren in NYC last time we were there;
thanks to Mapquest and the fact we were there on a Sunday,
we managed the traffic situation but I dunno about going through NYC on a weekday.

:shock: Holy Cow! The traffic is wild! :burnout:

We have major traffic here in the NW but lookin’ around NYC, we noticed the majority of vehicles were for-hire such as taxis, buses, etc. and relatively few ‘private’ cars.

There are bright blinking signs and such tall buildings, the sidewalks were filled with shoppers.

Wow! It was exciting and distracting at the same time, difficult to maneuver for visiting drivers.

Please call me (888) 886-2629 or send a PM if you would be able to meet us – it would :angel: bless our socks off!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to A Message from your Hosts