LilMsTexas does Niagra Falls!!

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

LilMsTexas does Niagra Falls!!

Postby LilMsTexas » June 21st, 2005, 10:34 am

WOW...that was a WHIRLWIND trip this weekend and I am exhausted but so happy we went. Here are just a few pictures because it is so exciting to feel REALLY GOOD about actually SHARING pictures...thanks to MEDIFAST!! We ended up in Niagra Falls Canada and then Lancaster County, PA for Amish country. We'll go to Hershey some other time ;)

This is me and my oldest son Jarrod and my baby Broden on an Indian reservation in New York. We were getting gas while it was cheaper since they don't have to pay federal taxes on the reservation. I don't see how you people up north afford to drive anywhere!!

This is me with the Reeses Peanut Butter man in front of the Hershey factory store in Niagra Falls. He was walking off and I was running after him shouting STOP..WAIT...Mr.REESES MAN COME BACK!! :shock: hehe I didn't have one single bite of candy in the store with all the samples...and resisted the 10lb chocolate hershey bar :shock:

This is me and my son Broden at Niagra falls. Don't complain about the big shirt folks. It was cold and me and Broden had to have some sweatshirts to keep us warm :D

These last two pictures are my favorite because they are only made possible by my Medifast success!! NO WAY before this journey could I have gotten on the back of that tractor with him and he would have missed the fun.

I was sitting on the very back and barely hanging on, but I was able to and the girl didn't even look at me funny when I said I could 8) This was truly a "BECAUSE I CAN" moment!!

GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby DonicaB » June 21st, 2005, 11:19 am

Christi~~I was tearing up as I read your post along with your magnificent pictures. I am so happy for you. You look beautiful as always.

I chuckled when I saw you on that tractor. How cute was that? It makes me wonder how many moments I missed in my sons' lives by not being able to do some of those things. Now they are teenagers so I don't think I will be riding any little tractors with them. :mrgreen:

Thank you for sharing Christi. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time and congrats on not eating the Reese's guy.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby Emma » June 21st, 2005, 1:51 pm

Christi -

What great photos! That one with the Reese's Man is hysterical! :lol: You look Fabulous. Thanks for sharing.

emma
:D
Started MF: 5/18/05
5'10"

Emma

You look MMahhvelous, dahling!

Postby oregonrose » June 21st, 2005, 3:13 pm

Christy you are positively glowing! Its easy to tell you didnt mind having your pix taken-- instead of the "please make me invisible" look I always get. You are such an inspiration! so glad you had a great time! I bet you had lots of energy, too! nancy
Knowledge is power
oregonrose
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby LuzInIt » June 21st, 2005, 3:15 pm

Wow Christi, you look fabulous! It's hard to imagine you need to be lopped off a bit :shock: . Your guys are adorable. So many of us are anxious for the day when we will readily pose for pix with our loved ones because we know we look good! Welcome back, we've missed you while you've been gone.
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Ron » June 21st, 2005, 3:17 pm

What a cute set of photos! Looks like a good time was had by all!
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired!
Ron
Regular Member - #40 Club

Postby want2Bthin » June 21st, 2005, 3:25 pm

Christi-

What terrific photos! You look beautiful & so happy! :yay: I am so proud of you & I am glad to have been able to see you go through this entire process!

Your husband is one lucky guy! You have handsome boys! I am glad you had such a fun trip & more important I am glad you are back! We have missed you! :hugblue:

Anglelia
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby kassilou » June 21st, 2005, 4:25 pm

Welcome back! Looks like you had a marvelous time! How wonderful that you are getting to do things with your kids that you couldn't have done before. :thumbsup:
To lengthen thy life, lessen thy meals.
~Ben Franklin
kassilou
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby shortgirl » June 21st, 2005, 4:32 pm

Christi all I can say is you look WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great figure. You should be sooooo proud. Judy
shortgirl
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » June 21st, 2005, 6:00 pm

Thanks everybody.........it's good to be back here too. I must say that I thought about you all VERY OFTEN while on my trip. Thank you all for the special, thoughtful, and encouraging comments. My blessings are so awesome.......you are all my daily gift. I'm off work tomorrow and spending the last day with my parents :( It's always so nice when they come and always so hard to say good-bye. I'll be around more this weekend to check in on all of you and tell you how I'm doing with my MF program.

Have a FANNNNNNNNTABULOUS week everybody!!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » June 21st, 2005, 6:17 pm

Christi,
It looks like fun was had by ALL!!
That pic with you and your little guy on the tractor is awesome!!
You look positively glowing and happy WAY TO GO skinny!!
Shrink aka Mary
Mrsshrinkinglady

Postby KeleeGrl » June 22nd, 2005, 5:58 am

Wow Christ, you look fantastic....it must feel great being able to share your pictures and enjoy people seeing them....there's definitely nothing to be shy about now. I'm ecstatic for you! Your kids are adorable too!
Kelli
Re-re-restarted MF: 3/10/08

KeleeGrl
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby tink » June 22nd, 2005, 6:11 am

Christi - WOW WOW WOW! You look wonderful and you are glowing from inside out! :cheers:
"Just keep shaking shaking shaking"
tink
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby doglover » June 22nd, 2005, 10:22 am

Oh my Christi - these shots are AWESOME!! You look great! So glad you are back!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby dlr2424 » June 22nd, 2005, 11:15 am

Christi.......... :shock: .......YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!...... :yes: ....UNBELIEVABLE..... :yeah: .....and BEAUTIFUL........ :yay: .....I can't imagine the after surgery pics..... :hmmm: .......and I think it may be time for smaller shirts?
Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Next

Return to Studio