Leopard Woman Gets a Gift and Gives a Grin for G.

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Leopard Woman Gets a Gift and Gives a Grin for G.

Postby Nancy » January 17th, 2006, 11:02 pm

:exercise: Oh, Boy!

I gotta surprise! :bounce:

I gotta surprise :boing: in the mail today! :yippee:

Since we moved, we get everything but my beloved Medifast delivered to a mailbox store a mile or so from our new MakeMeThinner Cottage.

We go up a couple of times a week to collect the bills and the junque mail and this afternoon Terry slogged thru the torrential rains in my Slug Bug to check the mail and to hit the local Starbuck’s for his afternoon caffeine hit. After visiting with Jan and Paul he arrived home with a cup of Joe for me and in his hands was a Priority Mail box addressed to :shock: moi!! :lol:

Man! I just :heart: LOVE :heart: to open boxes and since it’s not my birthday, CHRISTmas has passed,
it’s not Mother’s Day, I :scratch: couldn’t figure out who could be sending something to me. :huh:

I have been in a total :sadblue: funk this week.

We have had rain for a month – icky, dreary, drippy, :redhead: nasty rain.

It is dark and gray and I have had my nose to the grindstone,
I have a list of things on my “To Do or Else” :whip: List that are not getting done fast enough
and out of the blue (er…GRAY!) comes a box for ME!!!

And yes, it IS all about ME... :angel:

I daintily ripped open the box and found a nest of BUBBLE WRAP!!! :yay:

Oh, boy! :whoohoo: That stuff is just about as good as getting a surprise gold bracelet or some leopardy lingerie –

I mean BUBBLE WRAP is like therapy for me when I am over my limit with sensory input!

:scratchhead: Do you do that, too? :shades:

You know - Pop ‘em and take out all your aggressions? :huh:

I :mrgreen: talk to the bubble while squeezing the air outta it:
THAT’s for the time I passed by the gourmet hand-tossed thick-crust pizza with extra garlic! Pop! Pop! Pop!

:lightbeam: Hrrmmmm….THAT’s for saying, “No thank you” to Marionberry pie after dinner, Pop! Pop! Poooooppppp!

Whoooosh! THAT’s for telling the waiter, “I’d prefer steamed broccoli than garlic smashed potatoes with real butter, thank you…”

Terry grabs the digital and hangs out, :shock: peering at the pkg on my lap.

Anyhoo…inside the nest of BW is a white envelop with my name written with a red felt-tipped pen and the capital 'N' in Nancy is swanky & curly and the ‘y’ has a fancy swirly tail. Just the way I like it. ;)

“Oooooh!” I am getting :clap: really excited as I pull out the adorable card – it is in the shape of a PURSE and has a little dangly real beaded metal keychain, inside is a little note and an admonition to “Be nice & share with DA BOYZ…” :whattha:

I unwrapped the layers of paper toweling and pulled out the BUBBLE WRAP packet, carefully removed the scotch tape to reveal

half a dozen rolled and cutout sugar cookies, each one iced and carefully outlined with white icing and hand-sanded with blue or teal chunky sugar crystals and a googly eyeball!

:secret: Now I have made a lot of cookies over the years, Folks and I used to have quite a collection of cookie cutters of various shapes such as teapots, a hand, pigs and the usual things such as stars, bells and Santas but lemme tell ya, Peeps this one beats all!

These are aardvarkian delights!

Yes, I said aardvarks! Unbelievable!

That Gwenski is a hoot!

She makes me giggle, roar and snort!
:roflmao: :bananadance: :laughlaugh:

So there ya have it…

at just the right time in the evening of rainstorms and melancholy,

Gwenski, you rescued me from my mundane life! :coolnana:

Thanks, Gwenski Girl!

You are amazing! :thumbig:

...and the Leopardy One wipes the crumbs off her chinny chin chin
and slinks back to the keyboard with a grin…
:leopard: :puter:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby dlr2424 » January 18th, 2006, 2:33 pm

Gwenski....... :hug: ......God Bless you for being an ANGEL IN DISGUISE..... :angel: .......

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Studio