Leg Cramps?!?

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Postby MISSANNE » May 12th, 2006, 5:00 pm

Ok..bummer info:

Costco does not carry the Smartwater anymore. The guy told me they quit selling it at least 6 months ago, which could be true. It may have been that long since I bought it there last. They carry Propel, which, if memory serves, has a lot of carbs.

So, I guess we're stuck with paying the higher prices if we want it.

Would it count as part of our daily water? I know Crystal Light doesn't but wasn't sure about Smartwater.
Michelle
MISSANNE
Preferred member

Postby falisamarie » May 12th, 2006, 6:43 pm

Actually the Crystal Light can count toward the 64oz of required intake of fluid but that is just for hydration. I know that plain water is better in aiding in weight loss but I am not sure what is in Smartwater......this is the first I am hearing of it. Check it out and if there is nothing added to it I would think it is the same.

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby MISSANNE » May 12th, 2006, 6:56 pm

Know what.......they have a pure water also. I used to drink the Vitamin water. they have so many flavors. I can't seem to find the calories, etc on their website. It is Glaceau dot com. Probably should be careful which water we drink.........some may have hidden calories and carbs. I know Gatorade has a TON of carbs.
Michelle
MISSANNE
Preferred member

Postby MISSANNE » May 12th, 2006, 7:01 pm

Last time..........the plain Smartwater has added electrolytes but no calories, no carbs,no fat and is sodium free.

It is $1.49 per liter on Amazon dot com, which is what I pay everyday for a liter of Aquafina or Dasani
Michelle
MISSANNE
Preferred member

Postby Arklahoma » May 13th, 2006, 5:12 am

Thanks for the update on the H20, MissAnne!
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Sarya » May 13th, 2006, 8:30 am

MissAnne, Vitaminwater and fruitwater have 50 calories per serving, three servings in that little bottle it comes in. Smartwater is, as you said, caloriefree and just has electrolytes. For people who haven't had it, it just tastes like very good water. You know how water from the tap differs from spring differs from distilled? It's like that. I found some stuff at this coop market near my house called ElectroMix. It's sugar/carb/calorie free and adds electrolytes and a faint lemonlime taste to water. I wish it didn't add the lemonlime taste, but it's really faint and isn't so bad. My doctor asked me to drink at least half of my water with electrolytes so I'm using the ElectroMix. so far so good. I think if you buy it by the packet it's like $0.50 which mixes into a liter of water. I bought a whole box for like $11 or something though.

--S
Sarya
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby electra000 » May 13th, 2006, 9:10 am

Just wanted to let ya'll know that our local HEB grocery store carries Smart Water. I'm not sure about the price or if you have HEB strores in your area.
electra000
Preferred member

Postby MISSANNE » May 13th, 2006, 9:48 am

I found out for AZ that Fry's and Albertsons carries it. And of course...GNC and Hi Health
Michelle
MISSANNE
Preferred member

Postby MISSANNE » May 22nd, 2006, 11:20 am

FYI:

For those of you that have a Hi Health near you, the Smartwater is on sale. The 1 liter bottles are 5 for $5 and the big 50 ouncers are 2 for $3. That is an excellent deal. And the water is great!
Michelle
MISSANNE
Preferred member

Previous

Return to Weight Loss