Lean & Green??

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Lean & Green??

Postby blondeangel7782 » March 11th, 2006, 9:05 am

Hey Ladies it's been a while since I have been on lurking. It's taken me so long to convince myself I deserve this not only for me but for my husband & family who is on my back constantly to lose this extra baggage before I get diabetes and heart diesease. I just wanted to know what every one does for a quick l&g meal are lean cuisine meals alright or healthy choice? I like to precook my meals or have something easy so any suggestions would be great by the way I will be ordering on 3/15 for the first time I hope to be at least 40lbs or more lighter by August? Is this realistic I have 100 to lose :roll:
blondeangel7782
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby THINKTHIN » March 11th, 2006, 9:38 am

Welcome blondeangel!

We have a wonderful forum called Lean Cuisine. Just scroll down a little further on the home page. It has thousands of ideas. You could easily sit there, slurp a shake, and read on till your next shake, LOL!

Happy Losing,
~Tiesha
THINKTHIN

Postby LovenElvis » March 11th, 2006, 9:57 am

Yes a 100lbs is a realistic goal! However, like my husband tells me, it didn't take an overnight to get heavy, so it won't be overnight to loose it.

With each day, you'll be surprised how much you learn about MF and little tricks to make your food better and better everyday.

Hand in there....You'll have so much fun doing this!

Laura
LovenElvis
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby blondeangel7782 » March 13th, 2006, 5:51 am

Thanks ladies for the wonderful advice, I look forward to being healthier & thinner by June to start & when my hubby and I go on our little getaway to the truck show that we attend every year in August I will show the other ladies it can be done(one of my close girlfriends we go with is severly overweight & has diabetes & infertility issues because of it) I will show her it can be done! :whoohoo:
blondeangel7782

Postby lauradr » March 13th, 2006, 6:13 am

It can be done, I lost 70lbs in 6 months!!! just do the plan and it will work :D
I'm not where I wanna be but, thank God I'm not where I use to be!

248/174/150

t: 5'11
lauradr
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Serendipity » March 13th, 2006, 11:10 am

Hi and welcome back. If you follow the program, your goal is definately doable!

The lean cuisine and Healthy Choice frozen meals are a no no because there is not enough meat and they have pasta and other things that aren't on the Medifast program. - Sorry :cry:
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby blondeangel7782 » March 13th, 2006, 12:09 pm

Thanks Serendipity, No Biggie really I love salad & grilled chicken (self prepared) so I will manage I rather sacrfice all for a great loss of weight versus convienience(sp?) I look forward to being with you all for a long time & I think I will order on Wed of this week! I'm so excited :-) :mrgreen:
blondeangel7782

Return to Weight Loss