30 Lbs Later...

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

30 Lbs Later...

Postby armeewyf » June 13th, 2005, 3:41 pm

Hello all! Here goes my anonymity! I just sent 2 pics to be posted. The first is from Feb 12th at Kendra's 2nd birthday party (her bday was actually the 8th).

The other is from last week in Mexico. I think I see a difference :) I could not tell you what I weighed in the Feb pic but it was more than what I weighed when I started this program.

That would be my husband, Patrick with me in the Mexico shot.

I made it a goal to post again in another 30 lbs...trying to keep myself accountable!

NOTE: the wristband I have on in the vacation pic doesn't mean I have been to the hospital! Something the resort did to keep track of guests (I have a nice white reminder of where it was still!).

Lee Ann
armeewyf
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby want2Bthin » June 13th, 2005, 6:35 pm

LeeAnn-

BEAUTIFUL!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D You look terrific my friend! I can see an amazing difference! I am very proud of you! Kendra is so cute!

Angelia :mrgreen:
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby victoria7 » June 13th, 2005, 7:03 pm

I can see a *huge* difference! :D

Congratulations!!!
victoria7
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby martha » June 13th, 2005, 7:17 pm

LEANN---
WOW!!!!! Girl I can really see a difference ... You are so pretty!!! Look like you are having a good time in Mexico.. I need to post a before picture too but am still a little leary of doing it(I actually have to learn how 1st :lol: :lol: ) some of us are kinda dumb when it comes to these things.. anyway it is a great way to stay accountable.. and I really need that to keep me on the straight and narrow..-- COngratulations on taking that step.. Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby doglover » June 14th, 2005, 3:29 am

Wow Leeann - I too can see a difference especailly in your face! How pretty you are!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby KeleeGrl » June 14th, 2005, 5:30 am

Leeann, there is definitely a difference and also a difference in your smile.....and beautiful :yeah:
Kelli
Re-re-restarted MF: 3/10/08

KeleeGrl
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Emma » June 14th, 2005, 5:59 am

Lee Ann:

Yes, there's a difference - you look great! You're almost half way to goal - keep up the good work and we all look forward to seeing your next photo.

Thanks so much for sharing - you're truly an inspiration! :D

emma
Started MF: 5/18/05
5'10"

Emma
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby armeewyf » June 14th, 2005, 6:28 am

WOW...you guys are toooooo kind! I am just glad to see that someone else can tell a difference...you know how it is, you look at yourself EVERYDAY and look for "that" change from the weight loss! Unfortunately the first place I lose is my face, then neck chest, abdomen and right on down the line. My mom, who came up abt 2 weeks ago had not seen me since I started the program thought it was really noticeable in my hips--she estimated I had lost abt 4 inches there. There is something different about this diet--my flab seems to get smaller--something that did not happen when I did low carb. I am going to measure myself today to see what inches lost are moving forward!

My self-esteem is totally boosted this morning! Thanks all for making me glad I posted the pics!
:D
Lee Ann
armeewyf

Postby DonicaB » June 14th, 2005, 6:56 am

Lee Ann~~you are a beautiful woman and YES you can tell a difference. Your smile speaks volumes. I can't wait to see the next picture. Keep up the good work.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby LilMsTexas » June 14th, 2005, 7:24 am

Oh my gosh....that looks like a picture of your MOM and then YOU :shock: I mean seriously you look younger and more energetic and HAPPY!! FANNNNNTABULOUS!!!
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby 24KaratGold » June 14th, 2005, 8:21 am

Lee Ann, it is SO cool to finally be able to put a (pretty!) face to a name! And yes, you can definitely tell that you've lost weight, and you look so cute there with your husband! Keep going, girl, 'cause when you are done you are gonna be SO hot!

About the "losing flab" thing -- my understanding is that one of the real benefits of MediFast is that it is muscle-sparing. The proportions of protein and carb (and we get carbs on MF; it is not a no-carb diet) help to provide the fuel our bodies need while at the same time feeding the muscle to protect it, making the flab get burned instead of the muscle. You will see occasional posts on this forum from people commenting that they are in a smaller dress size at a given weight than they were the last time they were at that weight, and that is because muscle, while it weighs more than fat, takes up less volume. Pretty neat, isn't it?

Thanks for posting your pics!
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby dlr2424 » June 14th, 2005, 2:11 pm

Lee Ann.........thanks so much for sharing these pics and for being an inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... :hug: .......Kendra is adorable and very lucky to have a mom who is striving for a better life...healthwise.... :mrgreen: .......yes there is a noticeable difference... :shock: ....the biggest difference besides the weightloss is the body language..... :yes: .......in the 2nd picture your smile radiates from your heart and thru your eyes.... :bouncie: ....big difference in your face & neck..........as well as your other body parts............keep up the great work.. :clap: .........and again thanks for sharing....... :hug: ........
Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Mommy2girls » June 14th, 2005, 2:49 pm

Lee Ann,

You look GREAT!!! 30lbs is a big deal! I can definitely see a difference and you do look radiant in the 2nd photo! (Great tan color too!!!) :yippee:

This losing stuff is hard work and it is paying off for you! I'm so excited for you. And thanks so much for sharing your pictures with us. Really insiring!!!

You are absolutely glowing in the second picture!!!

Sheila
Mommy2girls

Postby Seaside » June 14th, 2005, 4:45 pm

Excellent! Lovely smile and a definite difference -- how do you feel?
Seaside
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby armeewyf » June 16th, 2005, 1:54 pm

WOW! For some reason I am not getting those reply notifications on my email so I was really surprised to see more responses to my photos!

You are such an inspiring group! I am going to refer to these comments when I am having a "downer" moment or feel like I just cannot make 80 lbs happen.

Thank you for the kind words! Hopefully you can see me in 30 less pounds really soon!

Lee Ann
armeewyf

Return to Studio