lapse!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

lapse!!

Postby lori » April 13th, 2004, 8:21 am

well i have not been doing good this second week, no need for details. i am so upset because i did so good the 1st week and lost 8lbs. i started back yesterday and things are going good. it all went to pot when i weighed last monday and ha gained a lb and had not cheated (since i weighed the saterday before) and i just lost faith i guess. i really want this and i need to quit weighing but one a week. i cant believe i did so bad and i gained back 5 of the 8lbs i lost. i cant beleive i fell off the wagon after just one week!!! oh well, today is a new day and maybe i will be able to post a loss on the next sunday roll call. to embarrased for this past one as i had gained. what is it with food?? i was not even hungry, just wanted to eat and then could not stop. thanks for letting me vent. oh and shine face and jeanette i am so proud of yall and hope to soon have yalls strength!!
good luck to every on this week.
Start 03/27/04
225/210/160ish
lori
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby elle4nelly » April 13th, 2004, 9:00 am

Lori:

It's alright! Let go of yesterday and all the other yesterday. Today is a new beginning. Dust yourself up and get back on this train. Should you ever feel tempted to come off again, only stop and remember how you felt last week when you temporarily lapse! It keep you on unless you enjoy feeling down and low.

Captain lori, I have no doubt you will drop lbs next week and yeah...weighing yourself onece a week is a far better option for you.

Welcome back..we need you on board!

Nelly
Final Restart on Dec 18th
elle4nelly
Preferred member

Postby Guest » April 13th, 2004, 9:08 am

Howdy, fellow Texan! It's rather nice to see the word 'yall' ever now and then in a post, isn't it?

You know, though, Lori, no one ever said this was easy. There's no question that the Medifast program works and that the support we receive from the forum is extraordinary. But, the fast itself is just not easy. That's why you need to be determined from the very start that you want with all your heart to do this program. At least you know now, Lori, how very easy it is to slip, how hard the fall is, and how devastating the results can be. So, chalk it up to a 'lessons learned', keep your chin up, and keep on going.

Landylue

Postby shineface » April 13th, 2004, 1:25 pm

Lori---

You will be OK -- just get past this - forgive yourself and move on!!

The best thing you did was come clean and come back--- if you stay away you don't have anyone to talk to but yourself .... and I sure know how that works out..LOL

Keep postin and readin and shakin and slurpin and drink drink drink your water and oh yeah, stop weighin every day if it's gonna stress you or disappoint you - --- I promise if you just do what is said to on this MF program you will be losing weight -- like Mike says, you can't not lose weight if you do it right by the book...

WE WILL do this together!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby TamiL » April 13th, 2004, 1:56 pm

GOD BLESS TEXAS!!! :-P
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to The Weight Room