Ladies clothes

Got clothes that are too big and ya wanna get rid of? If you're following a weight loss plan, you do.

Donate, trade, barter or sell outgrown clothing here.

Ladies clothes

Postby pandasmom » June 29th, 2006, 1:03 pm

Hello ladies,

I just love MF.. I have been on it a few months and have gone from a 3x top down to a 18.. Yippie..

So I have a bunch of tops and a few pants all different sizes.

I have a few tops 3x, lots of 2x tops for sure..
i have some that say 20, 22 so dont no what they are other then that..

I have 2 pair of like brand new elestic waste cascade blue shorys size 16.
I have 2 pair of jeans Gloria Vanderbilt size 18
I have a pair of pants Stretch White Stag size 22/24 average
I have 2 pair of faded glory capris size 22/24

Believe me these clothes are in GREAT shape and like new.. I wouldnt put them in here if they were not..

I was going to give them to salvation army or some thing then though man i see people have stuff on here and maybe just maybe some one could use them as they are losing..

So here is what I would like. i would like about $ 2.00 or so for each piece..
YOU ALSO Pay postage..
I can have my hubby help me with the weight of the box or how ever much you get and i sent it to let you no what postage will be so you can send me that..

i have traded food with people on here so am not a flake..
I just really want some one who can use these to have them....
I know myself I am rally going through clothes on this diet so trying not to buy to much at any one size.

So email me i took pictures of every thing. if you email me and send me a regular email address i will send you pictures. i do have alot of things so let me no if you are interested in nicer dress tops, or pants or what.
I will only send pictures to a regular email only because i have the pictures on my computer with my Kodak software and thats just how i no how to do it sorry.........

So any way i hope some one is interested.. PLease only email me to send you pictures if you are really interested..
Again i have a lot and the are in good shape..

THank you..
Have a great day..
Terri
Terri
pandasmom
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Swap N Shop