Lab Results Part 1

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby Arklahoma » June 23rd, 2006, 11:02 am

Every facility and every lab value book has different norms so don't get hung up on those b/c your numbers came down great. My doc is the same, she wants 6.0 or <. I'll be having mine drawn soon.
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Ketann » June 23rd, 2006, 11:53 am

First of all, way to go, Carmel! Being diabetic also, I love seeing others have lower A1C results. Believe me, you are not alone about being bad before MF :oops: . But that's another story ;) .

OK, so I'm stupid. Is Kaiser your job? Iwant to go to trucking school with hubby and they have rules for diabetics and people with high BP (which I have as well :oops:). I forget, but the A1C has to be 7 or below (I think) and can't remember the BP numbers at the moment, just normal basically. This, of course, is one of the thousands of reasons I'm using Medifast.

Anyway, I just wanted to say how happy I am for you :). I know you have four wonderful boys and the most adorable granddaughter ever and they are blessed to have you. A healthier you!

G-d Bless Carmel.

Hugs,

Keturah
Ketann
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby mellowmom » June 23rd, 2006, 12:23 pm

Kaiser is an HMO here in California. They are pretty proactive for an HMO and really emphasize preventive medicine over taking drugs after the fact. I"ve had really good success with them, but as with any company, I've also heard the "horror" stories about botched treatments and diagnoses from them. But personally, they've been very good to me and my family.
Shaken AND Stirred
3/24/06
5'8" 334/213/165
Re-started 1/7/09
5'8" 325/165
mellowmom
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Previous

Return to The Weight Room