Katieb920

1 Thread per registered User.

Re: Katieb920

Postby Susie Q » February 11th, 2010, 7:31 am

I'm glad you went to the doctor and hope you get well fast! GOOD LUCK getting back OP! If you've been off plan then 3# really isn't bad at all! Heck, I can gain that with a single off plan meal! I bet when you get back OP fully and push the water that 3# will melt away fast! Let us know how we can support you!!

:heart:
Wedding Goal Image
Stretch GoalImage
Susie Q
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby lifelovinaries » February 11th, 2010, 8:05 am

hey there, i know how what you mean about the snow. all i can say is at least i got a little exercise from shoveling yesterday. I stopped counting the new 16+ inches since it wasd falling on top of the 23 inches from the previous week. Ah, oh well, Jersey will be Jersey, gotta love it.

Glad you enjoyed a mf hot chocolate. i hope you feel better soon and like SQ said, that 3 lbs will come right off!

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby katesmom » February 12th, 2010, 5:59 am

Hey Katie,
Hope you're feeling better...When I was sick I had no appetite and threw my whole plan off, even though I had mf food, but limited amounts.So, here you go girl..you can do it...
We are all here fo the same goal-lose weight, support each other, lose more weight, support each other...etc !!

Feel better soon !

:hug:
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
Can't wait to WIN this race !!
katesmom
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby katieb920 » February 13th, 2010, 7:47 am

HELLO MY FRIENDS,

I am feeling a little better, I still have congestion, headaches and a little ringing. I am happy to anounce I have lost those 3 pounds plus 1, so i am 1# under my ticker weight..... Lets just see how that works out tomorrow for roll call.

Still alot of snow here in NJ.. I can not wait until Summer. I am over this cold.

Yesterday was ok for me until 6 pm. I started getting the munchies, and I was so going to stop off at wawa and get a bag of chips, but I didn't. I said I will go home and have to pickle spears and let me tell you it really helped. It think it is the sodium I really miss. Not the sugar. I did go to bed early last night, today should be pretty easy for me I hope. Tomorrow is the day that I am really going to worry about. I have this thing that after I weigh in on Sundays this thing goes off in my head. OH i can eat I have a whole nother week for weigh in. I just keep thinking that I could have been in the 220's if I have not cheated this past month and a half.

Then I also remember sitting at the pool with my girlfriend who is gorgeous and thin. And I just remember how uncomfortable I felt being there. I felt like a beached Whale.

I have decided to do a 60 day challenge. 2 months. I have it marked on my calender April 11th. I can do it. I have a date and I can do it. This is the first time I have really ever given myself a challenge. Dont get me wrong I have joined all of the other challenges that everyone else has done, but it was never my challenge. My whole thing is if I can give up smoking why cant I do this. I smoked for 13 years. I gave up smoking because my mom died. My mom was heavy why can't I do this. I am going to try like helllllllllllllllllllllllllllll......

Well everyone have a great Saturday and I will see you tomorrow for Roll call.
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Tawanda » February 13th, 2010, 8:39 am

Katie, I'm glad you are feeling better!

Congratulations on the 4# loss! That is wonderful!

As for the challenge, I'll be there - cheering you on every minute. You can do this!
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda

Postby katieb920 » February 14th, 2010, 7:14 am

So I can not believe I lost 2.2# I am actually really excited about that. I am still sick, I could not even breathe last night through my nose. So I had to breathe through my mouth then my mouth became dry and my throat starting hurting really bad. Hopefully once I get off all these meds my weight loss will be back in the 3# weight loss.

T, thanks so much for the support it really means alot to me. :D
Katie
katieb920

Postby katesmom » February 15th, 2010, 6:15 am

I have decided to do a 60 day challenge. 2 months. I have it marked on my calender April 11th.

Hey Katie !
I am with you for the 60 day challenge !
April 11th is my Birthday !!

What better gift than to have lost weight by my birthday !

I'm with you !!

Hope you're feeling better today !
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
Can't wait to WIN this race !!
katesmom
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby katieb920 » February 15th, 2010, 12:38 pm

I am feeling fabulous. I feel awesome. Have no idea why but I do. Drinking my water, thinking about what I am going to look like in the summer time. Thanks to all my friends here who give me the support.

So it looks like it is going to snow once again they are saying 4-7 inches. If Matthew has off tomorrow that will mean he has been off from school for 7 days. HOLY MOLY :shock: I think I am getting ready to pull my hair out.

4 days down 56 days to go for my 60 day challenge

I will be on later
Katie
katieb920

Postby sidrah » February 15th, 2010, 1:54 pm

Man, I miss snow days!! NY to AZ was not a good move, in any way, in hindsight...
60 days will either zoom by or take forever. I hope they go fast since that means it is that much closer to summer break!
I completely understand the mind knowing to do one thing and for some reason just not getting it done. I do it all the time and can't figure out why.
Don't really care as long as everything's better than yesterday was...

@}---- @}---- @}---- @}----
sidrah
Preferred member

Postby katieb920 » February 15th, 2010, 3:42 pm

Hey sid,

I really hope it goes fast. I wish NJ would just warm up, so I can take a walk with my dog. I would move to Arizona in a heartbeat. I was out there 15 Years ago during JULY and I absolutely loved it. The only thing that terrifies me, is the rattle snakes and the Tarantula. That reallys scares the crud out of me. My boyfriend at the time told me that there were rattlesnakes sitting right on his front porch. He lived in Scottsdale. THAT is the reason I do not move out there....... :+)
Katie
katieb920

Postby katieb920 » February 16th, 2010, 7:08 am

Doing great......

I have this new attitude for medifast. I never thought I could do medifast and go out to eat. And I think that is why I flopped all the time. I went out again last night ordered a steak and some asparagus. And I still lost 1/2# last night. I am really excited. I can so do this. And I am.

Have a great day everyone.
Katie
katieb920

Postby Tawanda » February 18th, 2010, 10:57 am

I love reading how positive you are feeling and how great you are doing!!!

:D
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda

Postby Susie Q » February 18th, 2010, 2:36 pm

katieb920 wrote:Doing great......

I have this new attitude for medifast. I never thought I could do medifast and go out to eat. And I think that is why I flopped all the time. I went out again last night ordered a steak and some asparagus. And I still lost 1/2# last night. I am really excited. I can so do this. And I am.

Have a great day everyone.

That is soooo great!!! I dislike eating out because sometimes it is hard to find good choices and I am always afraid of the hidden items in the food that I dont know about! I do eat out on occasion with work and family though and do my best. I've never been much of a seafood lover but I've grown to LOVE shrimp and Salmon. I actually prefer them now over a steak or other meat because they are 'lighter'. When I have meat sometimes I just feel like its too heavy in my stomach and some times that lasts for days :(. The Salmon at LongHouse Steaks is my favorite right now - - and I've been making shrimp at home with cajun seasoning -- yummm-o! I think I had that 5 times last week - LOL

I'm so happy you are finding what works for you to help you be succesful!!!

Keep on fighting the fight!!!

Hugs! :heart:
Wedding Goal Image
Stretch GoalImage
Susie Q
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby lifelovinaries » February 18th, 2010, 9:07 pm

katieboo it is so good to hear your new found enthusiasm for mf. I think [on this plan] we find that the adjustments and milestones never really stop. It feels so good when we find the key (whether large or small) that makes us so gung ho about losing weight and staying OP. Some times are not as easy as others but when we get in that "groove", it feels like there's no stopping you. Here's hoping that we all get ~and keep~ that feeling. :toast:

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby katieb920 » February 20th, 2010, 7:24 am

Good Morning Medifast Buddies,

Doing really well this morning. I never check Saturday weight, I check every other day except saturdays, I want to wait until Sunday, I know pretty stupid HUH.......

So what is it with Fridays, every friday I want to cheat. I did not but the thought is constantly there, only on fridays. I am not craving sweets I am craving SALT. Thank goodness for pickles. And the Nacho Chili cheese puffs.

Today is a real busy day for me, so being on plan is going to be really easy. Have to go to library, (book report for matthew uggggggggggggg) Basketball game at 1:30, Have to go get a dress for My companies 25th Anniversary, there is expected to be 1500 people at this event, with at least 750 of them being chefs..... It is going to be a blast. Some famous chefs and chefs from france and chefs just from different parts of the country. It is going to be held in NYC which is going to take me 2 hours to get to. So I have already planned that I am probably going to have anywhere between 7-8 supplements that day. Then Have to go to HOME DEPOT we are re-doing 3 rooms in our house. The 3 rooms have Paneling and we are taking them down and putting up sheet rock.

Well off to one busy day.
Katie
katieb920

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal