Just Wanted to Share

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Just Wanted to Share

Postby shortgirl » June 17th, 2005, 10:58 am

Hi just wanted to share 1. that I have now lost 15.25 lbs and am so happppy!!!!! I got into a pair of shorts that my neice gave me last year that wouldn't fit when I started this program so happy about that also. What I wanted to share with you is I just had my favorite snack just now and maybe it will help someone else when they get the munchies. I measure out my 1 TBLS of fat free cream cheese and put a thin layer on my celery and then put a drizzle of hot salsa on and a sprinkle of salt and YUM YUM. Cruchy and salty and this takes care of my wanting something salty and spicy. Maybe others have tried this but just wanted to share. Today I have on clothes that look nice on me and I feel GREAT. Also are there any MF out there in the IOWA area?? Judy From Des Moines
shortgirl
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby DogMa » June 17th, 2005, 2:07 pm

That's awesome, Judy!! Congratulations. And those shorts fit just in time for summer, huh? Nice!
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby DonicaB » June 17th, 2005, 2:26 pm

Judy~~I am in Missouri. I live about an hour from St. Louis. I live in a somewhat rural area, but it is growing very quickly. I love being close to St. Louis. Mostly because of the shopping and the Cardinals, of course. I love going to a baseball game, except now I just enjoy the game and not the ballpark hotdogs or nachos. I also love the RAMS but have a huge respect for many other NFL teams. (The PATS, Steelers, & Eagles are few of my favs). Listen to me......I sound like my husband. :mrgreen:

Your snack sounds good all except for the celery part. Hehehehe :lol: I have never really liked celery much. I have to be careful because I like cream cheese a little too much and am afraid I would not be able to stop at 1 tbsp. For me it is best to just stay away from anything that might cause me to stumble.

Where about in IOWA are you?

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby want2Bthin » June 17th, 2005, 5:08 pm

Judy-

I currently live in Louisville, KY. I grew up in Illinois though. I am very familar with Des Moines. I grew up in a little town called Warsaw, IL. It is right on the Mississippi River. It is about 45 minutes from Burlington, IA. I am going home at the end of July to take my kiddo to stay with Grandma for a week. I would love to try to meet if you are interested.

Donica-

I will be only about 2 1/2 hours from St. Louis at the end of July also. Sometimes we go home traveling through St. Louis area. Same for you- maybe we could meet if the timing works out.

Angelia :mrgreen:
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.