Just Want to Introduce Myself

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby Dean0408 » March 29th, 2005, 5:26 pm

Thanks Angelia.........I always like to make people smile.....and when I do........it makes me smile too!

Heck.....when you gain weight, you have to be nice to everyone........cause you can't fight.......and you can't RUN either!! (j/k)

Yep, this here Medifast forum of Nancy's is right up my alley..........it is fun to post.......and read posts. I learn from each and every one....

I was going to use a different method of losing weight. I found a "Home Liposuction Kit" for sale on the net. I ordered it.........but when it arrived, the only thing in the box was a razor blade and a straw. I think I got cheated.

I am earning extra money for my Medifast plan by watching pay-per-view movies from my cable company............I have been watching them for a month now, but the cable company has yet to send me a check. Anyone know how much they pay you for each viewing?

With tongue in cheek,
Dean
Dean0408
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby want2Bthin » March 29th, 2005, 9:15 pm

Refresh my memory, what exactly is running again? I haven't ran for 9 years! But I am on my way to needing a pair of running shoes.

Today has been a little harder then any other day (I'm on day 20). I have felt very strong until now. I hope to feel better tomorrow. I'm not hungry, just missing the food today (silly huh?).

Any support would be greatly appreciated.
Angelia :(
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby doglover » March 30th, 2005, 6:36 am

Angelia - have you read "Success in a Shaker Jar" yet? It has a great section in there about the stages of MF. There's a honeymoon stage and middle and almost to the end stage. It has great suggestions on how to get thru.

If you don't have the book we can post some of them here. But if you do re-read it.

Also, how about trying something new w/ the shakes? Get a new Davinci syrup, try mixing a couple. Spice things up. Maybe that will entertain your brain until you feel more "in control" again of your foodie thoughts!

Hope that helps. Come here often. It helps me TONS on a bad day!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby dlr2424 » March 30th, 2005, 9:29 am

Angelia.............we all experience weak moments and that's okay.....it is giving in to the moments that isn't.............God never promised life would be easy....but He did promise He would always be with us .... :heart:
God has blessed you with strength & perseverence... :angel: ...and we also know who comes to visit when God is part of our life.....YES... :twisted: ...Twisted evil himself.....you have permission to tell him to go to.... :coach: .... H....E....double hockey sticks.....there is NO room in our lives right now for his FOUL PLAY... :x .... :whip: ...beat him to a pulp..... :shoot: ...shoot him dead....It is in getting thru the challenging times that make the victory so sweet......Keep your head high...your right on track and doing AWESOME!!!!! :thumbup:

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424

Postby want2Bthin » March 30th, 2005, 11:40 am

Donna & Donna- Thank you both so much for your kind words. It is so great to get so much support from others who understand the ups and downs.

I do not have success in a shaker jar but I am going to order it today.

I know that the :twisted: wants to take away my strength. But it's not going to happen. I gave this to God when I started and I am not going to take it back. I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. I just needed a little reminder of that.

I cannot tell you how much this forum has done for me. I look here several times a day. Once again thanks.
Angelia :D
want2Bthin

Previous

Return to Come on in.