Just got my box of goodies....

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Just got my box of goodies....

Postby buffybegood » July 20th, 2005, 2:13 pm

My food got here just awhile ago and I couldn't wait to try it. I had the Chicken and Wild rice soup and also had a shake. I was anticipating my box would arrive today so I ate very little this morning so I could get on the program as soon as it came. The shake....dutch chocolate was delicious and the soup was very good too. I was not expecting this food to be so good. I already feel thinner!...haha I am starting at 180 and hope to go to 120. That is the plan and I am sticking to it....... :D
buffybegood
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Sablebaby » July 20th, 2005, 2:25 pm

Good for you!

I know how exciting it is to get the first box of goodies from MF. The ONLY thing I don't like is that our big box has MEDIFAST written all over it! Especially if it's a hot looking ups man! :shock:

The food is GOOD! I didn't know what to expect either, but I love it. It's so nice not to have to go grocery shopping. I go once a week for my gallons of water and a jar of pickles and that's it! My bf is on his own for shopping. The last time I went with him I started looking at BAD :twisted: BAD food. I won't mention what kind, but it was bad. Usually it doesn't bother me, but sometimes moments slip in and out of nowhere I'm looking at food. So, no more shopping! :D

Good luck, you will do great!!! :mrgreen:
Heather
Sablebaby
Trusted Member

Postby fatfree » July 20th, 2005, 3:15 pm

Buffybegood....WELCOME! :lol: You will be at a Fantastic 120 in no time at all :mrgreen: Actually I my personal favorite is the chicken and wild rice...YUM!
Shelley
RESTARTED MAY 1, 2006

fatfree
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby martha » July 20th, 2005, 6:33 pm

Buffybegood---

COngratulations on getting your package and starting right away.. My 2 favorites out of all are the Dutch Chocolate shakes and the chicken and wild rice.. I could live on just those 2.. :mrgreen: you will be at 120# in no time.I look forward to watching your weight melt away.. :mrgreen: Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby LeeannNH » July 21st, 2005, 12:54 pm

hi buffybegood!

you sound like me, the day i got my box i started, evn though i had eaten my breakfast. it was fun looking through the book, organizing my cabinets and generally getting amped!

i guess i am a nerd! i just love MF--- :mrgreen:
leeann

ps---good luck, 120 is definitely within your reach
Starting weight on Nov. 3, 2008: 220 | Present weight: 220 | Goal: 135
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Postby buffybegood » July 21st, 2005, 3:27 pm

Thank you for the encouragment. The first day was a breeze...today is another story. I am still staying on the program, but I am really hungry today. I have spent alot of time in the bathroom getting rid of water weight too....haha.....that is a good thing because I felt very bloated. I have found that having some green tea....I have some pre made by Arizona with Splenda in it, has helped. I am going to get a glass right now. Just got back from a yoga class..I prayed through the entire thing for God to give me the strength not to come home and eat 3 of those delicious oatmeal raisin bars.... :oops: . so I will start dinner, drink my tea, and I will have stayed on course. Thanks again and good luck to you all...
buffybegood
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby mytime » July 21st, 2005, 8:46 pm

Buffy - you are 2/3 of the way done !!! YOU CAN DO THIS. Yoga sounds awesome ! You are well on your way :D Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Come on in.