Jamaica mon!!

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Jamaica mon!!

Postby doglover » May 26th, 2005, 10:26 am

Hi all! I sent unca some pics to send! I am posting my story on another part of the forum, but here are the pictures!

The first couple are Bill and I all dressed for dinners!

Then I have 2 swimsuit pictures! The one of me looking away I sent bec. I am so pleased that my chins are gone and my arms look rather normal!!! I wore a bikini for the first time in 14 yrs! I am not saying I looked good, but I wore it! The blue swim suit is my tankini which I wore w/ pleasure!!!

Ok, enjoy! You can probably clearly see why I am SO anxious for lipo of my hips/thighs and a tummy tuck!! :)
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 26th, 2005, 3:33 pm

Oh Donna I am so glad I am the first to comment on your pictures. I just kept going back and forth and back and forth trying to decide which picture I loved the most 8) You are simply RADIANT! I loved all your pictures but especially the green skirt one. And OH WOW the bathing suit picture :D Donna I'm sooooooooooooo proud and happy for you! HOW AWESOME and REWARDING and of course FANNNNNNNNNNNTABULOUS!! I wish I could reach right through here and give you a big ole hug and spin you around and jump up and down and celebrate with you :boing:

You are GORGEOUS!!
Love and hugs,
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 26th, 2005, 5:15 pm

Donna...........I second Christi!!!!!!!!!!!.........you looked awesome in the bathing suits!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... :yay: .......and I love the pics of you and Bill............I do agree with the green skirt pic....the top shows your little waist.............. :yeah: ............so excited for you..... :bouncie: .....can't wait to hear all about it...........and i'm sending a hugh hug........... :hug: ...........so happy your back..... :yes: ......it was lonely without you.......you were missed!!!!!!!!!
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby bk » May 26th, 2005, 5:24 pm

LIPO?!??! What in sam hill are you TALKING ABOUT, woman?!?! Shall I send you a close up of my underarm and inner thigh? :-P You look fabulous & glowy! Absolutely amazing!
bk

Postby Nancy » May 26th, 2005, 5:32 pm

Donna ~

You look wonderful! Yes, your profile looks slim and no extra chinage there to wiggle back and forth.

It really pleases me to see you wearing shirts that fit your body. :whistle:

The bathing suit pictures are super - it is neat the way that Medifast melts the fat from our arms and legs. :secret: Your body will tighten up and get more toned as time goes by.

You know, it is really hard for us to put our pictures up here and to know that everyone will scrutinize us - but just know this, the audience is here to support and to :hug: encourage and to grab a gob of hope for themselves.

We are our own :twisted: worst enemy - we are more :x critical than anyone. And much more critical than we ought to be.

We love you dear Lover of Dogs, our Jamaica Golden Girl!

I see a little bit of sunburn on your shoulders - a nice reminder of wonderful days and nights with that handsome man of yours! Bill looks so proud of you, Cutie!

Your hair looks golden and you are a sparkler! :leopard:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby doglover » May 26th, 2005, 6:03 pm

Thank you my dear ladies and friends! Yes, it is hard to post these and I keep looking at them wondering if I made the right choice! But there they are as I promised! I try to focus on what I like - such as my wrists look skinny, my chin is gone and my collar bones are present! But I still see a fat belly and thighs! I know those are shrinking and will be gone. I had decided to really begin working out after this trip - which began today. I started w/ a 40 min walk to get my daughter. I am going to lift tomorrow. I know this could slow me down on the weight loss but I will tone and get in shape and hopefully still lose!

Well, I'm off to bed - thanks again for all the encouragement! I am so excited to be continuing on this medi journey w/ all of you!
Donna
Feb 7, 2005 start date
doglover

Postby Bonnie » May 27th, 2005, 5:55 am

Donna, you look KOOL!!!!!! :kool: It is nice you can have pictures taken knowing you will look wonderful.

After I lost my weight with Medifast I went looking for before pictures and realized I hardly had any. I was alway hiding :couch: behind someone and saying "Don't take pictures of me I am FAT" not knowing I was drawing more attention to my fat.....

Thanks to Medifast.....I actually tell my husband when we are on trips to take more pictures. Someday my grandkids will say "didn't grammy look good"!!!!!

Thanks for sharing the pictures....
I lost 50lbs Through Take Shape for Life

Bonnie Wills
Bonnie

Postby KeleeGrl » May 27th, 2005, 6:07 am

Donna, you look awesome :clap: I hope to look that good in a bathing suit someday. Lipo.....where? I can't see your belly, but your legs look great. Thanks for sharing your pictures.
Kelli
Re-re-restarted MF: 3/10/08

KeleeGrl
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby DonicaB » May 27th, 2005, 6:13 am

Donna~~I didn't get to log on again yesterday (ball games etc) and I could hardly wait to get up this morning so I could see your pictures. :mrgreen:

You look wonderful, I agree with everyone else I love the pic w/ the green skirt. You did a great job of picking out very cute clothes. :thumbsup:

I love the smile on your face in every picture. You look soooo happy. And Nancy is right...........your DH is quite handsome and looks so proud.

You Go Girl! :clap: :clap:

Thank you for sharing those, Donna.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby itsgonnaworkthistime » May 27th, 2005, 7:14 am

Donna,

those pictures are awesome... You look terrific.....no lipo needed at all!

I loved your little outfits, and that tankini is great!

Just beautiful!

Maura
Start Date: 1/2/2007
itsgonnaworkthistime

Postby 24KaratGold » May 27th, 2005, 7:28 am

Donna, I agree with everything everybody before me has said -- you look GREAT! And glowing! And the tankini picture in particular is awesome. Thanks for giving me some inspiration here to keep on keepin' on; if that's how good I look when I'm done I'll be thrilled!
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Guest » May 27th, 2005, 8:06 am

I think you look great! You don't need any lipo.

Postby 70 » May 27th, 2005, 8:08 am

Sorry... the above message was from me. Forgot to log back in!
Start 8/22/05
5'8" (medium frame)
1st mini goal- 180
2nd mini goal- 160
Ultimate goal- 140
Trusted Member

Postby doglover » May 27th, 2005, 8:29 am

Thanks again guys! You are all too much!
Donna
Feb 7, 2005 start date
doglover

clothes that FIT

Postby oregonrose » May 27th, 2005, 11:11 am

WOW! you look great. what an inspiration and you should be so happy. The clothes are the right fit and are not baggy "hiding" stuff! gald you had a great time. nancy
Knowledge is power
oregonrose
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Next

Return to Studio