instant "sexy" boost

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

instant "sexy" boost

Postby Allie » September 8th, 2006, 3:57 pm

Highheels. I never wear them because I am already tall, and feel like a giant when wearing them, but I had to wear them today, and noticed that I stood up straighter and felt more confident, and sexy.

Allie
If you always do what you have always done, you will always be where you have always been.
Allie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby supermom » September 8th, 2006, 4:03 pm

Yeah---in my pre-fatty days, I wore heels all the time. I have TONS of them. Really sexy and really nice ones. My dad has always kept me in nice shoes and handbags. He still does, even though I am married with kids. Shoes and bags for me and my mom are just his thing. I wanted to wear my gold Fendi strappy sandals and carry the matching bag to my cousins wedding. I hadn't worn them in a couple years. My dad bought me a nice pair of D&G t style thongs with beads and such for the wedding with a nice matching bag. Well, my feet still just don't feel good in the slinky little shoes. So, it was just a plain ol pair of leather wedges that I wore. Cute, but not "NICE". I am still waiting to wear my fancy shoes again. I try them on every day. One of these days I am just going to have to cave and wear them. My feet will get used to them again. I just have to do it. I miss my fancy heels.
supermom
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Allie » September 8th, 2006, 5:24 pm

I'm sure that you'll be wearing them again in no time. And you'll be so excited and feel so great! I can't wait for you to wear them.
If you always do what you have always done, you will always be where you have always been.
Allie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to What's Shakin'