Husband's Question

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby krissss » April 21st, 2006, 2:40 pm

its just habit for them.They easily forget ...heck sometimes I forget I am even on this program.

My husband will sneak snacks and I'll catch him chewing behind my back because he doesn't want to tempt me or hurt my feelings.I just tell him its okay...I need to get used to it.

Just wait until the day you knock him out of his socks in your skimpy tight fitting new outfits. WOWZERZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!! ;)
Kriss
krissss
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » April 21st, 2006, 7:59 pm

No guy bashing here. They're trying to be nice. One of my friend's husband brought home a FRY Daddy on her second day of MF!

My co-workers still grab me a breakfast burrito when they go on a run, but I think they have ulterior motives. They SUDDENLY REALIZE that I can't have it and...we can't have it go to waste, so they just better go ahead and eat it.

Old habits die hard. Spouses and honeys are TRAINED to please. Our favorite food used to be what made us HAPPY! It's hard to get untrained. KMR & Mickey, your guys will come around, just remember they love you and need ways to show that love...no reason to get mad at them!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby DogMa » April 21st, 2006, 9:39 pm

Hey, Manly, forget the food gifts. Jewelry is ALWAYS welcome!!!! And never the wrong size.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby WillDoIt » April 22nd, 2006, 5:45 am

Ascicles - Think gold, precious, and semi-precious gems for the girlfriend. Always appreciated and doesn't have to be refrigerated.
WillDoIt

Postby mamabear » April 23rd, 2006, 10:27 am

I think he was just being nice. It's hard to break out of their "training" too. I know for me having just started MF, that at any time in the 10 years that my husband and I have been togther I would have gotten mad at him if he DIDN'T offer to get me something-so I won't expect him to change overnight, but I know he tries. :mrgreen:
mamabear
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.