I have missed you

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

I have missed you

Postby falisamarie » June 4th, 2006, 6:27 am

I just wanted to let you all know that I have missed you guys!

I have been really busy the past few weeks with planning a move to another state and some family illnesses.

I have been able to get on and read some but I really miss being able to post. If I have missed any milestones or victories let me say CONGRATULATIONS!

Two of my daughters just started MF today (with thier doctors approval of course) and my cousin just signed up last night to start.

I am still plugging along but my water intake has not been near what it should be and it has slowed my loss so I am pledging to be more diligent in my water intake this week so I can see the weight loss pick up!

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Janae » June 4th, 2006, 8:07 am

Welcome back, Lisa-

You don't know me- as I have just started on MF and this forum...But, I feel like I know you, as I have read many of your posts...past and more current ones. You have done such a tremendous job on the program. I have over 100 pounds to lose- so stories like yours have truly inspired me!

I am sorry to hear of your family illnesses... I think sometimes that is worse than being sick one's self. Prayers for a speedy return to health for all.

How exciting to see members of your family starting the program. They have such an inspiring role model in you!!! I applaud you for being such an inspiration to so many.

Finally....Huge Hoo-ray for reaching the 90# club!

Blessings-
J
Janae
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby MusicalMomma Reloaded » June 4th, 2006, 8:13 am

WE MISS YOU LISA!!!! Hope things settle down for you soon and that you're sister is getting better.
~Joyce~
Formerly known as MusicalMomma
MusicalMomma Reloaded
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Diana » June 4th, 2006, 8:17 am

Lisa, I'm REALLY glad to see you post! I was just about to drop a pm line...

Wow, big changes in your life!! Congrats on getting your family to take this journey! You continue to be such an inspiration to me!

Have a great week!
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby FORMOMMY » June 4th, 2006, 8:36 am

Hi Lisa - I am sorry to hear that your sister is ill and I pray things will get better.

That is very exciting that you are moving - I've been MIA on this board too because of alot going on in my life as well - and because of this knee surgery I had. I have tried to read as many posts as I can when I get the chance but I know I've missed a lot.

You are doing so well Lisa in spite of all you are going through and that is quite a testimony. I am not doing so well but because of people like you, I won't give up.

Godspeed on your journey to a new state and I pray all things go well. Remember "all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose - Rom 8:28"
Michelle
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phil 4:13

Started 1/23/06
Recommitted 1/02/07
FORMOMMY
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Linda » June 4th, 2006, 1:53 pm

Hey Lisa! You have really had a rough time, haven't you; yet you keep on losing with no excuses...what a wonderful example you are setting for your children.

I've also been really busy and not posting much, but TRYING to keep up with the reading. Just had to post though when I read all you're going through and your daughters posts. What a wonderful thing to do together.

Lots of big hugs to all 3 of you.
LINDA

Started Nov 6, 2005
5'3", 59 years young
Linda
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Re: I have missed you

Postby Lizabette » June 4th, 2006, 8:39 pm

To you, LISA. and those in your family who are ill. We miss your inspirational words when you are unable to post.

Thanks for being you, and for caring for all of us. Yay for your two daughters and others who are beginning their health journey with MF.

You have done so great yourself and we know you will finish what you started... and will continue to encourage others along the way.

:heart:

Lizabette
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to The Weight Room