Happy Day!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Happy Day!

Postby Data_Diva » February 1st, 2006, 8:41 am

I'm just so tickled I had to share. It's one thing to see the numbers on the scale going down but.......today I looked in the mirror just before I stepped into the shower and the actual physical changes of living this way are starting to show. :woohoo: I am so glad we have this tool to take back our health.

Pardon for the digression but the thread about Rotel (which made me think of all the wonderful things you can add it to :bib: , extra hot please!) this morning cracked me up. Love the stuff! Well I guess it's time to think about getting some work done. Everyone, have a wonderful day!
Data_Diva
Newbie - #20 Club

Great job

Postby Jan » February 1st, 2006, 9:20 am

Hmmmm,
Hot RoTel aye???? :mrgreen: hmmmmm You are doing great. It is so much fun to see our bodies changing and our once tooooo small clothes fitting. :D
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby falisamarie » February 1st, 2006, 10:49 am

:yes: I am sooo happy for you when we can see the physical changes in ourselves it is such and emotional boost!! Sometimes if I don't see the scale changing I put on those clothes that used to be tight but are now fitting better just to reassure myself that I am shrinking. The way I look at it is that if I am wearing a size 7/8 but weigh 200lbs I still look good!!

Keep shakin
Lisa :rose:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby MusicalMomma » February 1st, 2006, 11:37 am

Whoo Hoooo!!!! :yes: I'm really happy for you Diva!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Lauren » February 1st, 2006, 12:10 pm

That's awesome, DataDiva! Make sure you keep track of every little change, it continues to motivate you, I swear!

I am constantly checking out different parts of my body to see areas of new weight loss, it's what keeps me going - even more than the scale!

Congrats to you, and keep on rockin' it!

Lauren
Lauren
Preferred Member - #170 Club
Preferred Member - #170 Club

Return to Come on in.