Got the Kit!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Got the Kit!

Postby JustJeni » February 27th, 2006, 8:10 pm

Oh my gosh when I got home today the kit was here! I'm getting real nervous! I guess I just don't want to fail at this......I won't be starting until March 6th. I leave on vacation Wed and get home Sunday.
♥♥Jeni♥♥
JustJeni
Preferred member

Got the Kit

Postby Jan » February 27th, 2006, 8:58 pm

Hi Jeni,
The very best thing you can do for yourself now is read read read the Quickstart booklet. It will get you going on program and keep you on program. It is most important that you are very very compliant.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby big ron » February 27th, 2006, 9:39 pm

Jeni,
You are good to wait to get a clean start. Sunday you should weigh in and post on Roll call we all post every week on Sundays. It would be a great start. Good luck and keep posting Ron
Restart 9-10-2007
big ron
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby falisamarie » February 28th, 2006, 6:41 am

You should be really excited :woohoo: You are about to start doing the very best for your body. Like jan said read and re-read the Quick Start Book :pagesturn: and you will be parting with the pounds before you know it.

Let us know how you are doing

Lisa :heart:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby 2BHealthy » February 28th, 2006, 11:05 am

I remember being nervous too, but I'm doing it and so can you!!! Take this time to read all you can so you will be ready to jump in :mrgreen:
Linda
2BHealthy
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Terry » February 28th, 2006, 11:36 am

Jeni,

Going on a vacation sounds like a super way to begin preparing for your weight loss phase. You can read your Program book and think about how you will plan your meal times.

Big Ron gave you good advice to help you to be accountable to others. I'd add that it would be a good idea to also take your picture and to measure yourself. It will be fun for you to compare your before and after pictures.

Enjoy your vacation.
Terry
Certified Health Advisor

Postby JustJeni » February 28th, 2006, 5:50 pm

You all are so great! Thanks for the boost! Also on Sundays, do you weigh in that morning or evening?
♥♥Jeni♥♥
JustJeni
Preferred member

Postby Kido » February 28th, 2006, 5:57 pm

I can't add any more words of wisdom for you.

Have fun on your vacation. Can't wait to hear about the pounds lost in the weeks to come.
Kido
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby lauradr » February 28th, 2006, 6:05 pm

We will be here waiting for you to start and help you in any way we can :D
I'm not where I wanna be but, thank God I'm not where I use to be!

248/174/150

t: 5'11
lauradr
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby falisamarie » February 28th, 2006, 6:30 pm

I always weigh first thing in the morning. I think you weigh less in the morning but maybe that is just my weird thinking.

Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie

Postby Nancy » March 1st, 2006, 12:05 am

JustJeni ~

Sunday morning roll call is actually whenever you crawl outta the :snooze: snore sack and log on. :lol:

Some people don't check in until a little later in the week and that's okie dokie, too. There are some losers here that weigh once a week, according to the day they started their program. So if they started on the weight loss phase on a Thursday, then every Thursday they weigh and report their weight on Thursdays. Others just logon each Sunday and :coach: announce their weight loss.

:secret: Hey, Faliasamarie re: weighing in the morning...Yeah me, too - AFTER making a stop at the sandbox, removing the jammies, shaving my legs, scrubbing every loose skin cell off my face and brushing the spiking gel and goo from my hair, plucking stray eyebrow and chinbrow furs, and when I am satisfied that any little poundy hindrance has been radically removed, I lock the BR door, dim the lights and leap on.

I take a peek with my :wink: left eyeball or sometimes the center one, and :scratchhead: if I like what it says, I report it!

Hah! There's a whole bunch of hilarious threads about The Scale and weighing. 24 K brought up an interesting point one time about how her weight was actually a bit lower after she had been up for a while.

JustJeni ~ just know that your weight will come down rapidly compared to other weight loss programs and that is VERY :cool:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby falisamarie » March 1st, 2006, 6:26 am

Nancy- You are too funny and I am so glad that I am not the only one who shaves before weigh in! My husband is assured of nice smooth legs on the wifey poo every Saturday night! He finds it hilarious that I will not weigh until my legs have been shaved! Glad I am not the only one.

Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie

Postby Serendipity » March 1st, 2006, 8:21 am

Up here in the burzzzzy North East, we use that stuff for insulation in the winter. Come spring, I'll get the lawn mower out and take care of it. Hmmmmm, I'll prolly lose a bunch that week! :mrgreen:
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Lizabette » March 1st, 2006, 6:25 pm

Jeni, you are in for the time of your life, with all these MF comedians! :nutz: :nutz:

You 'shavers' should all be so lucky! At my age, No leg hairs to shave... No TOMS...No monthly prevention pills...No pregnancy tests...

Just step ever so lightly on the scales, after doing your thing... and pray for the best. Then 'fess up on Sunday Roll Call. That's all there is to it!

Have the greatest vacation ever and come back revitalized for the fun fest! :roflmao:

Lizabette
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Come on in.