Got my package

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Great to be here

Postby Islandgirl » August 8th, 2005, 5:20 pm

Hello everyone,

I got my package on Saturday and started right up on Sunday. My starting weight on Sunday morning was 274. I just hope that all your success will rub off on me! See you online next Sunday with good news!

Aloha, Islandgirl
Islandgirl
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby missye » August 8th, 2005, 5:34 pm

Aloha, Sista!

You are going to be so excited about all the weight that is going to come off! This plan is so good, and so fun. The first three days can be the hardest, but stick with it, and you will be slimming down soooo fast.

Aloha, a hui hou aku!
Kate
Started: 22 July 2005

missye
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Ash's mom » August 8th, 2005, 5:37 pm

Hi Island Girl.....

Welcome aboard! :wavie:

I know you will love Medifast and this forum. Everyone here is so helpful and genuinley care about you and your success with this program.

I'm still new to the program but found it so easy to start. I started at 275 myself and lost 11 pounds in 2 weeks.....which I think is awesome! Even after reading the forum prior to ordering I was so skeptical that it would not work for me, but all my fears are out the window. I feel so great, that this not working for me has not entered my mind. I know I can do this and so can you.

I know you will do great on this program....check the forum often for support. We have pretty close start dates and start weights so I'll be looking around for you posts and future success with MF.

Thx for introducing yourself and welcome welcome welcome!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ash's mom
Regular Member - #20 Club

Mahalo

Postby Islandgirl » August 8th, 2005, 5:50 pm

Thanks for the Welcome!

Great job Ash's Mom on the loss! I am going on an Alaska cruise in a month and I want to loose some poundage by then :lol:

Missye--I just moved from Kaneohe to Massachusetts :( I am so homesick for everything. I was just told that the McDonalds in the Windward mall is closing or closed and an IHOP will be coming soon, and no more Patti's. Actually I have lost 25 pounds since I have been here--can you say "No mo' ono food?" I used to live on Kahuhipa and walk to the College and go to choke movies. Anyway, Mahalo for the Alohaz from home. Now I feel a little bettah.

Me ka `oia`i`o
Aloha, Islandgirl
Islandgirl
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby martha » August 8th, 2005, 8:31 pm

HI ISLAND GIRL--

WELCOME!!!!! So glad you are here with us..You will love MF and this forum.. the people are great and help in anyway they can..I have always longed to go on an Alaskan Cruise..You will have to let us all know all about it..Maybe 1 day I will get to go :roll: I sure hope so..Look forward to your first weigh in on Sunday.. I started in April at 267.5#.. have a great week..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby tumbleweed » August 9th, 2005, 6:54 am

Hello Islandgirl! your off to a roaring start! Keep up the good work and you will be at goal before you know it!
I just cleared my closet out again and I have to go buy all new clothes, its sooooo exciting!!!! Your on your way!!! :D
tumbleweed
Trusted Member - #100 Club
Trusted Member - #100 Club

Postby Guest » August 9th, 2005, 7:46 am

Hello Island Girl!

This is my 2nd Day on MF! So far so good. I was excited when my package came yesterday, so I know what you mean. YEAH!

What part is Mass are you in? I was born in Cape Cod, but haven't been there for about 10 years.

Keep going - we'll get there! :)

Postby Marcelle » August 9th, 2005, 7:48 am

Sorry - that was me Island Girl! I'm using a different computer this morning!

Marcelle
Marcelle

08/07/05 = 187 and 5'7"
08/14/05 = 176.5
08/21/2005 = 175
Mini Goal is to break 175lbs.
Next Goal is to break 165 lbs.
Final Goal is 130 - 135 lbs.
Marcelle
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Re: Mahalo

Postby missye » August 9th, 2005, 10:30 am

Islandgirl wrote:I was just told that the McDonalds in the Windward mall is closing or closed and an IHOP will be coming soon, and no more Patti's.

It's true! The first IHOP on the islands, yeah? But Koa Pankcake is soooo mo ono!

I used to go at least once a weekend to Koa for their strawberry crepes. But I have a new best friend, MF oatmeal. I LOVE the stuff! Went into withdrawl because I was out for about 2 days until my next order came in. Can you believe it? No more suggary, carb-ed up crepes for me! Because I like getting back in shape more! My plan is that when I hit my goal weight, I will space out my favorite foods so that I only have them once a month.

Mass, huh? How did you end up over there??
Kate
Started: 22 July 2005

missye
Regular Member - #10 Club

Re: Mahalo

Postby BerkshireGrl » August 9th, 2005, 6:18 pm

missye wrote:Mass, huh? How did you end up over there??

MUHAHA, we snagged another one! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Soon, our Massachusettian evil plot will be complete! We will deplete Hawaii of all Hawaiians to make room for us long-suffering frost-covered New Englanders!

*twirls mustache*

*rubs hands together*

Yessss..... it's all going according to plan! Just wait 'til December!

:twisted:

(ok, ok, I'm just joking! But ahhh, it would be sweet for a winter... or so....)
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Postby mytime » August 10th, 2005, 9:19 pm

Island Girl WELCOME !!!! The best part of MF is that after the first three days it is allll down hill !!!! Don't forget your freebies and HANG TOUGH !!! Look forward to seeing less of you around -Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Come on in.