Good News... Good News....

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Good News... Good News....

Postby Tiolazz » June 1st, 2006, 8:49 am

Happy June 1st Everyone !!!!

I just wanted to post to first of all thank all of you for your kinds words of encouragement, private messages, thoughts and prayers during this rough time.

My DH was offered and accepted a new position yesterday, and he started his new job this morning !!!

:yes: :whoohoo: :yay: :bouncie: :bananadance: :partytime: :cheerleader:

This position pays a lot less than his last job, but it is what he has been wanting to do for some time, so we went for it. It will take some adjustments for us financially, but after we do some rearranging, and some adjustments to our budget, it will all be good. I am soooo proud of him for finding something so quickly.

So to all of you, thanks for your thoughts and prayers, I don't know how I would have made it through this stress without your words of wisdom. I really appreciate you all.

Special thanks to Jan, ( you are such a dear sweet woman, and your kind words were very much needed and appreciated), Lisa, (you are like a friend that I have had forever, you are a doll), and Geri, (in case you all don't know this, she is one of the most giving and caring people that I have ever had the pleasure to virtually know, hehe)

Thanks again everyone, now my DH and I can go on our trip to Italy on the 21st, knowing that he has a job to return to, really enjoy ourselves and RELAX for a change...

Salute e Gracie, (practicing)

Terri
Tiolazz
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Return to Come on in.