Good job, Ark!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Good job, Ark!

Postby DogMa » May 14th, 2006, 8:06 am

Hey, Ark, I know you've been struggling, but I saw in Terri's thread about her birthday that you managed to stay on plan, and I just wanted to congratulate you. I know it's tough sometimes (BELIEVE me, I know), so nice going!
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Arklahoma » May 14th, 2006, 8:08 am

DogMa ~ A thread just for me. AWWW, Thanks!!!

I've been struggling all week with the worst food cravings I've ever experienced in the whole three months that I've been on MF. Yesterday was definitely the worst, but today is a brand new day and I'm feeling much better. Thanks for checking in on me and your, wonderful kind words.
Arklahoma

Postby Diana » May 14th, 2006, 8:12 am

Hey, Dogma! Look at you!! Only 16 lbs to go!! You're such an inspiration to me.

And Ark!!! Down almost 50 lbs!!! That's more than I can carry!! Way to go, girl!! And congrats on this week's loss of almost 4 lbs. Your persistence is admirable!

Right behind ya both! (And considerably farther beind Dogma)
Diana
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby Arklahoma » May 14th, 2006, 8:19 am

Also wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone on the boards for their support and encouragement. Just by being yourself, you're being very helpful to others.

Yesterday, when I was going through the cupboards trying to find something to cheat with, my DH was standing behind me saying, "Don't do it, Don't do it". I had a few choice words for him, but then he said the magic words, "What are you gonna tell your MF friends? That you can't do it? That it's too hard?"

I don't think wiser words have ever been spoken. I grabbed an extra RTD, sucked it down and went to bed. Just the thought of having to confess to all my buddies that I couldn't take the pressure ... Well, it was just heart-wrenching and it got me through. Albeit, I did have an extra shake, I doubt it'll kill me 'cuz I had to have something.

Thanks Guys for being there (like the Verizon network) ... I know you've got my back.
Arklahoma

Postby Jan » May 14th, 2006, 8:25 am

Wow ... are you doing great or what!!!! And yes, I've found myself searching through the cupboard a time or two also. Hmmmm You'll make it and we'll all help :D
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Joelie » May 14th, 2006, 8:48 am

GREAT job Ark! Image

And two big thumbs up for your DH for helping! Image

I'm not sure I could be as strong if I had anything other than MF products in my pantry. ;) Wait...yes I could...maybe. :lol:
Joelie
Preferred Member - #110 Club
Preferred Member - #110 Club

Postby lifelovinaries » May 14th, 2006, 9:13 am

Well, since we are on Verizon...CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?!? :coach: I hope so cuz i just wanted to let you know we are all here for ya!!

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby DogMa » May 14th, 2006, 12:50 pm

I had some major cravings a few months ago, too, Ark. I have no idea why, but the good news is they only lasted a few days. I had an extra shake every day for three or four days, and then poof! They were gone again.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa

Postby thefinest » May 14th, 2006, 3:57 pm

That's right..we just have to get through the cravings. They will pass! One thing that helps is to try something different. Like today, I made my hubby and I a Medifast banana shake with the SF Chocolate syrup in it. Let me tell you, it tasted better than ice cream. It was the best shake I've had since I started medifast. We were kind of getting tired of the chocolate and vanilla. Just change things up once in awhile. We CAN do this!!!
4/24/2006@176.5lbs 5`10
[/url]
thefinest
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Lizabette » May 15th, 2006, 12:14 pm

ARKLAHOMA, MY DEAR MF FRIEND!

Somehow I wasn't aware you were having such a tuff time. You betcher booties you have to account to us, just as we have to account to you!
We have to keep each other lifted up or we all fall on our faces! Image

Girl, you worked so hard searching for ole Silver Fox, and I'll never forget you for that!

Wow, and you've done so great, leaving SF in the dust while sprinting toward the 50# Club.

Hey, thank your DH for watching out for you!

Image PRECIOUS GIRL!
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Lizabette » May 15th, 2006, 12:20 pm

ARKLAHOMA, MY DEAR MF FRIEND!

Somehow I wasn't aware you were having such a tuff time. You betcher booties you have to account to us, just as we have to account to you!
We have to keep each other lifted up or we all fall on our faces! Image

Girl, you worked so hard searching for ole Silver Fox, and I'll never forget you for that!

Wow, and you've done so great, leaving SF in the dust while sprinting toward the 50# Club.

Hey, thank your DH for keeping you straight!!

Image PRECIOUS GIRL!
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to The Weight Room