2nd job

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

2nd job

Postby Marci » February 8th, 2004, 11:47 pm

Hi everyone

I just started a second job and there are going to be a few days a week that I will be going for 7am to 10 or 11pm straight! I'll be going from one job to the other within a half hour of each other.

I really don't want to walk into this other job (Starbucks) and have to mix a shake at some point. I don't know these people and don't want to have to share my 'baggage' with them.

This is my plan for those days, any suggestions would be appreciated. (It's gonna have to be shakes for a few weeks 'cuz I'm broke)

7-7:30 am - 1st shake
10-10:30am - 2nd shake
1-1:30pm - 3rd shake
4-4:30pm - double up on 4th and 5th shake

I won't be getting home until between 10 and 11pm and figure I could have an extra shake then if I felt like I needed it.

Thanks!
Marci :D

Height 5' 7"
232/220/150ish
started 1/14/2004

The cutie in the picture with me is my nephew Ky
Marci
Regular Member - #10 Club

Starbucks Job

Postby Maisie » February 9th, 2004, 6:14 am

I think you will get very tired going without food that long. It isn't hard to have a shake and water premixed in something and quietly shake it up and drink it, even if you do it on a bathroom break. They aren't bad, even at room temperature but you could grab a couple of cubes of ice at work and toss them in. Or buy some ready to drink boxes, and keep one on two in your purse. You can drink those in a matter of less than a minute if need be. Or you can prepour the ready to drink into something beforehand and take it with you. You will be working around great smells at Starbucks that could really trigger your appetite. I drank my ready to mix boxes while I was with a bunch of folks at a seminar this weekend and nobody even noticed. They just look like a juice box or milk box. You might find the people will be supportive so give them a chance.
Maisie
Regular Member - #10 Club

Return to Weight Loss