Goal Clubs #10-#20-#30.....

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby beautifulb » May 30th, 2005, 6:27 pm

Congratulations Christi. Look out 40 pound club. :yay:

Tena
Beatena
beautifulb

One day at a time...nothing worthwhile comes easy!
RE-started Medifast 3/3/08
296/275.6/145
beautifulb
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby fatBgone » May 30th, 2005, 9:05 pm

dlr2424 wrote:
I noticed you changed our ticker......... ;) .........
as a joke......I was going to copy your new ticker and tell you I was stalking you...... :glasses: ........but I was to busy eating my soup to change it....... :bib: .....
:o

You're too funny!! :nana:

Yeah, I changed it this morning....but the main reason is that I needed to change the numbers. :yes: I was excited because I lost .4 lbs since yesterday morning....so that made my loss for the week .6 instead of .2 - and now I'm only .4 away from the 30# club!! :dance:

I'm hoping to get there any day (tomorrow even???). Today I took my kiddos to a water park and there was lots of walking and climbing stairs and carrying innertubes. I took my shakes and bar with me and lots of water, so we'll see!! :water: The only thing is that we ate on the way home....I stayed within the 5/1 guidlelines (had grilled fish & steamed broccoli) but it was such a late dinner, that I'm hoping I didn't screw up.
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » May 30th, 2005, 9:21 pm

Lisa ~

I doubt that you messed up in any way.

If it was hot and you were more active today than usual - your body may hold onto some fluid - but don't you worry, it will go away!

With Medifast, you can eat late at night and not jeopardize your weight loss. Your body needs all the five meal supplements plus that lean and green.

I always always have French Vanilla Berry oatmeal or Chai Latte under the sheets around midnight or 1 AM.

I know that you are just so ready to cross the line and enter into the next shaker zone - we're saving a seat for you in the 30 Pound Club. Sheesh! We'll even letcha sit in the front row, right up front - you earned a special place of honor, FatBGone!

:beerbeer:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby fatBgone » May 30th, 2005, 9:32 pm

Thanks Nancy.... ;)

I'm glad you "warned" me about holding onto extra fluid....I would have never thought of that :redhead: ....now when I wake up in the morning and step on that metal monster, I'll be prepared - just in case I've gained a bit or maintained - and THRILLED all the more if I lost that stinkin .4 pounds today!! :yes:

I knew it was ok to eat a MF meal late at night, but wasn't quite sure about the lean/green - so thanks for that too.

And while I've got your attention, I did have a question that I was wondering about yesterday. I was having a minestrone soup and wondered (didn't do it - just had the idea) if it was ok to have a salad with the soup and then later in the evening have the protein part of the lean/green - or are they supposed to be eaten together? Just curious!! Thanks again for ALL your help & support! You're totally AWESOME in my eyes!! :leopard:

Oh yeah...thanks for that front row seat...I'll take it - but I would be happy just standing in the back! I'll just be so relieved to finally get there!
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » May 30th, 2005, 9:56 pm

Lisa ~

It is always best to eat the Green with the Lean - that's what makes it a totally balanced meal and the chance for storing anything is lessened that way.

In the scheme of things a very small green salad most likely will not make a big difference if you had it with your Minestrone – just be SURE to have some veggies with the Lean protein portion later.

I like to add some green beans or broccoli to my Minestrone - the serving of soup is such a little dab and I add about 8 green beans or about a third of a cup of broccoli - calorically and carbolically speaking, it is minimal.

BUT…this is not a license to add a dab of this and snort of that, especially if one’s weight loss all of a sudden slows down after having been moving along at a good clip. The BLTs (bites, licks and tastes) can add up quickly and for some of us, it can slow us down. :mrgreen:

I noticed that the days I eat pickles, my weight remains stagnant or goes up – it is just fluid retention because I eat really low sodium meals – I rarely ever salt anything.

You are really doing a fine job.

Honest! Just you :felix: wait – when you drop below 180, people will really begin to take notice of your progress.

You will amaze your friends and family! :yes:

You are already amazing us! :thumbig:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby fedup » June 5th, 2005, 8:47 am

Hey guys!!! PLease add me to the 10# club!! I nearly cried when I had to lose my 30# standing, so I gotta get it back as quickly as I can!! ;)
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby Nancy » June 5th, 2005, 9:41 am

Yippy!!!

You will soon be outta the "teenagers" also - weigh to go!

:mrgreen: Ten pounds = 40 cubes of butter off the hips, lips, chins, shins, nose & toes!!! :mrgreen:
Yippy skippy! :bounce:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

10 # POUND CLUB

Postby kimalexrn » June 9th, 2005, 8:36 am

HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER. I'VE LOST 14.4 POUNDS SINCE MAY 9. SO I KNOW I BELONG SOMEWHERE. HELP :roll:

KIM
Kim

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5Thil4/]
[/url]

Started MF 5/09/05
250/200/170
Started AGAIN 07/15/08
249/200/160
kimalexrn
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby KeleeGrl » June 9th, 2005, 8:40 am

Kim Welcome :wave: ....it looks like you already are a member! You'll love this forum!
Kelli
Re-re-restarted MF: 3/10/08

KeleeGrl
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby martha » June 15th, 2005, 6:09 pm

Kim-- sorry this late but I forgot to check here.. WELCOME and CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss.. 14.4 pounds!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!! you are on a roll.keep up the great work..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

One Month

Postby SusanH » July 16th, 2005, 8:51 am

One month on Medifast and I've lost 19 pounds! :D But boy - I've got a long way to go. :oops: I will need all the support I can get!
Susan H.
My will shall shape the future.
6/17/05
266/246/150
SusanH
Newbie - #20 Club

Postby Walks262 » July 16th, 2005, 9:12 am

WELCOME SUSAN H!

CONGRATULATIONS on your great sucess. :D :D :D

Welcome to this Forum. You will find all kinds of support, helpful hints and fun here. We all look forward to sharing in your journey to well-being and health. You can do this! Look how well you have done already!

Unca Tim will be along soon to put you in the 10 pound club; but you won't be there long because it looks like you are about to get to the 20 pound club. You go, girl!

Check out roll-call on Sundays. Read through old and new posts here -- you will be inspried. Ask questions, celebrate sucess. Medifast is great!
Walks262

204.5/150/147, then, 142
Walks262
Trusted Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » July 16th, 2005, 9:20 am

Sheesh!

You are almost ready for the 20 Pound Club!

Welcome and congratulations rolled into one to you!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby martha » July 16th, 2005, 10:06 am

SUSAN H--

Welcome and congratulations on your 19 # loss.. and in only 1 month--WOW!!!!!!! we weigh in on Sundays under roll-call.. that way we can keep up with you really good. I almost missed this post.. Look out 20# club cause here she comes :mrgreen: .. look forward to seeing less of you next weigh in.. :D Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby 24KaratGold » July 17th, 2005, 9:02 am

Woot! Hey Unca, would you please move me to the 80 pound club??

Thanks!
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

PreviousNext

Return to The Weight Room