Full Fast?

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Full Fast?

Postby Marsha » January 20th, 2008, 3:24 pm

I lost 50#s 4 years ago on Medifast following a "full fast" - 6 Medifast meals in a day. At that time you could choose to do the 5/1 option, but it was just an option. After reviewing the new quick start book and many posts, it seems as though there is no longer a "full fast" option. Can anyone confirm this for me? Will weight loss be as fast on a 5/1 plan as on a 6 medifast meal plan?

Thanks for your info!
[url]Image[/url]
Marsha
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby KellyC » January 20th, 2008, 3:40 pm

There are a few of us here that do the 6-0, but you are supposed to be under a doctors supervision.
KellyC
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Serendipity » January 20th, 2008, 3:44 pm

There's still a full fast plan, but you would need to be under a doctor's care and have regular blood work done. Most now use the 5 & 1 because it hasn't been found to cause slower weight loss and it's a bit easier on your body.

I know there are a few here doing the 6-0. I did it the first time (long long time ago) and I can tell you from my own experience that the 5 & 1 was much easier on my digestive system and I lost just as fast. I have also kept it off this time. I attribute at that at least in part to easing into transition and maintenance from the 5 & 1.

Whichever you choose, enjoy watching the pounds melt off. :mrgreen:
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Return to The Weight Room