3X, 2X, 22's FREE! FREE! FREE!

Got clothes that are too big and ya wanna get rid of? If you're following a weight loss plan, you do.

Donate, trade, barter or sell outgrown clothing here.

3X, 2X, 22's FREE! FREE! FREE!

Postby Serendipity » June 10th, 2006, 4:40 am

I have some really nice 3X, 2X, Size 22, clothes that I need to get out of my house very soon. I would love to give them to a MFer who could use them instead of the alternative.

Anyone who is willing to pay postage and trusts me to send nice stuff is welcome to them.

I have things from all seasons, but I'll start with summer. Most of the stuff is Elizabeth, Jones New York, Maggie McNaughton, and others.

PM me with and idea of what you're looking for. I have dress clothes, summer casual outfits, lots of silk, linen stuff. Really, I could open a retail store!
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Serendipity » June 10th, 2006, 3:19 pm

Thanks, Vicky, but I've tried that route. Here in town, the consignment shops are pretty junky and crowded, etc. Not really a place that someone who wants the good stuff would go. So I tried Pittsburgh....two shops there told me they don't accept plus sizes because they just don't sell....go figure.

I'm really just happy to get them out of here and the thought that a Medifriend can use them is enough.

I've had a few replys already, but I have lots of stuff, so if anyone else wants a care package, just PM me.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity

Postby lauradr » June 10th, 2006, 5:44 pm

Jo, I gave mine to a womens shelter alot of time the women leave with just what they have on, I help out there when I have time most need clothes for job,s if there are no takers I will pay the postage and take it there. thanks Jo
I'm not where I wanna be but, thank God I'm not where I use to be!

248/174/150

t: 5'11
lauradr
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Return to Swap N Shop