First Post

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

1st day

Postby Gonna be Thin » January 9th, 2006, 9:37 am

Well today is my first day. I weighed in yesterday at 175. This has been my highest weight ever. My goal is to lose 50lbs. That is very scary to me. I do not know if that is a realistic goal or not or how long that might take. I have not been that small since elementary school. I hope that I see some pounds gone this week. Good luck everyone. I am happy to be here.
Gonna Be Thin
Alabama
Gonna be Thin

Postby falisamarie » January 9th, 2006, 10:07 am

I am officially starting tomorrow and can't wait :D

I have alot more to lose than you but I know that together we can do this.

lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby big ron » January 9th, 2006, 11:54 am

welcome both of you, 50 lbs is very realistic for this program. If you work the program it will work. You will see many people who lose that amount and much more. If you work the program honestly you will be surprised how fast it will come off. Good luck :exercise:
Restart 9-10-2007
big ron
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Parting with the Pounds

Postby Jan » January 9th, 2006, 12:32 pm

Hi you two,
Look through the pictures in the Studio and you'll see how realistic this program is. Fifty pounds doesn't sound like that much at all. :mrgreen: I myself lost 50 pounds and I am a slooooow loser due to a medical problem. But, it came off. I know that you both will have great success. The most important thing is to not play around with the program. Be very compliant and it will work for you too!! I know many say "work the program and it will work for you" :D That is very true.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Gonna be Thin » January 9th, 2006, 2:19 pm

Thanks so much for the encouragement. I am halfway thru day 1 and am having no problems yet. I like the shakes and the bars the best, not as fond of the oatmeal but it is edible.
Gonna Be Thin
Alabama
Gonna be Thin

Postby Hyperion » January 9th, 2006, 3:48 pm

GonnaBeThin,

Just to add a drop of dream in this thread, I currently am at 53 pounds lost, and I've been on the plan since November 3rd. So if we calculate it, I lost my 50 pounds in about 2 months and 2-3 days!

I'm not a commercial or a false person. I am real, I weighed 264, and now I weigh 211. You can see pics of me in the studio, when I lost 38 pounds!

I may add a pic soon with 53#s lost :D
264/150
Began: 2005-11-03
Finished: Never

Went to 150, then began gym to build some muscle; currently 173.8! (Need to cut some fat)

<b>Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.</b>
Hyperion

Postby cydj21 » January 9th, 2006, 5:08 pm

I am also hoping to start this week!.....just waiting for my shipment to get here. :-P At first I thought I would be taking full advantage of these last few days, eating everything I wouldn't be eating anymore....but to my surprise :o all I can think about is getting started! :yippee:

Just wanted to say good luck, congratulations on your first day, and I look forward to jumping on board with you on the road to success!

:goteam:
Cyd
Highest Weight - 271lbs in 2006
cydj21
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby dlr2424 » January 10th, 2006, 7:24 pm

Gonna Be Thin........ :wavie: ......welcome and great name......cause..... :you: ... you are going to be thin........ :yes: ....... you are going to be in for a great ride..... :drive: ....... and we will all be here to support you...... :cheerleader: .......your weight and goal is almost the same as mine and it is very DOABLE..... :yeah: ....Medifast makes it ENJOYABLE...... :eat: ....and this forum..... :goteam: .......makes it INCREDIBLE

Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.