First Post

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Just wondering....

Postby wisconsheepgirl » May 20th, 2007, 3:10 pm

Okay, hi there!

First post, and I think I'm on my second day...unless you guys say otherwise.

I got my shipment on Friday and started immediately on Saturday (yesterday) and had a great day UNTIL...the munchies hit me; crazy munchies! I ate three Grand Biscuits with cinnamon. It was great...but the guilt!

So started today and thus far have been on plan all day and (thankfully) no munchie monster has haunted me.

So...did I start today or yesterday?

And...due to me failing to take my venison out of the freezer for dinner tonight the suggested meals that I had readily available said "14 egg whites"....well I had 8 egg whites (any more I think I would have exploded!!).

If this poor dinner planning occurs again in the future--could I have a meal replacement instead?

Am I supposed to have 5-1 w/ 5 replacements and 1 L/G? or is it 6 and no LG?

On this sites homepage it says 5 'for complete meal replacement and no food" and "4 for modified with food"

Am I doing okay, pathetic, or allowable learning curve?

Thank you all!! I so look forward to knowing you and many blessings today!

Michelle
wisconsheepgirl

Uh-oh !!

Postby wisconsheepgirl » May 20th, 2007, 3:14 pm

Oh Sunny!!

I am so sorry to post this on your thread. Please forgive me...don't have a clue how to do this!! (if anyone can fix this post of mine for another thread or post--please feel free to do so!)

BTW...you go girl!

You can do it!

The first step is the hardest and you've past that and you are now on a road to the REAL you, beauty and brains! Hot tamale!!

Huggles!
Mick
wisconsheepgirl

Postby Jan » May 20th, 2007, 6:57 pm

Hi Michelle,
Well I would count your first day as a "practice day" but not the first day on program. :D You need to make it thru three totally compliant days before the fat burning stage kicks in ... so you're on your way. Generally people eat 5 meal replacements and a lean and green each day. I really feel this is the very best .. but I know others do the complete program. The complete program is six MF meal replacements each day and no lean and green. However when doing this you must be under a Dr's supervision as you'll probably need routine blood work. I haven't noticed much if any difference in the rate of weight loss .. however it is much easier to transition back to "regular" eating when doing the 5 and one.
We'll be watching for you ... keep going .. you'll make it.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Mike » May 20th, 2007, 8:05 pm

Ditto to what Jan said.
Also, if you click register at the bottom, you will be "officially" a member of the forum, and get to utilize all of its cool features.
Keep shakin'

:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby bikipatra » May 21st, 2007, 6:50 am

Also remember instead of the egg whites you can eat actual eggs. 2 eggs with a fat added (like 1 tsp olive oil) or 3 eggs without. I think it is only recommended that we eat them once a week.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Mickeyz » May 21st, 2007, 7:53 am

Hi Michelle,

Welcome.

I know how hard it can be to dump that Munchie Monster, :twisted: sugar is so addictive. If you can just get through those first few days it gets so much easier. Don't give in!

I would like to suggest you sit down and thouroughly read your Quick Start guide. Like Mike said, become a member and get access to some great stuff here. You can also get access to the offical MF site and get the downloads, like the complete Quickstart guide.

On some days I do 5 replacements and a L&G and some days I do 6 meal replacements. It is nice to do a L&G, but be sure to measure and weigh accuratly so you stay within the guidelines. Eyeballing can lead to trouble!

And drink plenty of water.

Check in often and get support and share your journey.

BTW, my name is Michele too, but spelled with one "l". I have always been called Mickey
Reached Goal Nov 2007 61.5 lbs lost
Gained 11 lbs in Mexico 3/08, decided to lose that along with another 5 lbs!
Mickeyz
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Mike » May 27th, 2007, 11:46 am

Hey Michelle,
Where are ya? Hope all is well. We are all here for ya.

:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike

Postby Mike » June 4th, 2007, 10:42 pm

Michelle,

Where have you gone to Michelle?

We are all wondering where the White Cheddar gal is :twisted:

Hope all is well. Talk to ya soon. ;)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

Mike

Return to Come on in.