Finally hit the 10# mark !

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Finally hit the 10# mark !

Postby Guest » February 15th, 2004, 7:31 am

Hi everyone, I finally hit 182 pound from 193. yippy yippy yippy!! I was so happy to see that scale budge past 186. And I am feeling a little better about this although at times I feel a bit weak. I did happen to eat both breakfast and dinner on Valentines Day; But the strangest thing happend to me. I woke up so hungry and I ordered my breakfast, took about 4 bites, and pushed the plate away because I got full really fast and didn't feel the need to eat anymore.The same happend at dinner. It felt good to know I wasn't eating out of control anymore. Sorta more lady like in a way. Well today beeing sunday I'm back on full throttle. I especially feel like eating on the weekends, it seems to be a problem.?? Just wanted to share the good news. Shake it,don't break it.

Postby muffin » February 15th, 2004, 7:37 am

Ooooooooooooops. I forgot to log in when I posted this. I'm not a guest, I'm Muffin. Sorry guys.
muffin
Regular Member - #10 Club

muffin...here comes the 170's

Postby TamiL » February 15th, 2004, 8:30 am

Congrats Muffin!!

thats great....now here COMES THE 170's...they are just around the corner!!

I find that when I eat my lean/green meal after doing the full program during the week that I am FULL and dont sometimes feel like eating my whole meal...

its great...to have food as FUEL!! and not as a crutch!!

I cant wait to see the "160" mark...still got a ways to go..but its coming!! havent been there in a while!! ;)

happy shakin....
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby finalstraw » February 15th, 2004, 12:27 pm

Muffin,

You and I are of like minds, that life does go on even if you are dieting. You said it best -

pushed the plate away

See, that is what it is all about. My daughter is on the program and I make sure (she only had 30 lbs to lose when she started, but has had these extra 30 lbs since at least the age of 14 and although she dieted, could not keep them off) that she has 'regular, everyday' meals every now and then and I show her how to make the meal appropriate. I show her how to order dressing on the side, not to let the resturaunt decide how much she will eat, how to only eat half the potato and half the meat, only one bread etc...

So, did you go to Red Lobster, if so, did you have Cheddar Bay Biscuit and how many?

YOU GO GIRL, I am so proud of you! :D
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby muffin » February 15th, 2004, 3:29 pm

No I didn't go to red lobster,I went to a small local italian place we like. I got the small steak salad i usually get but this time i didn't eat the whole thing and i left feeling satisfied. i also felt a tiny bit guilty but not enough to hate myself in the morning. i think i should have a good meal every satuday to keep me motivated and less deprived. what do ya think? i don't think it would really hurt my diet that bad, it my be a good thing for my own experiance anyway. well c-ya
muffin
Regular Member - #10 Club

Return to The Weight Room