Finally hit the 10 lb mark!!!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Finally hit the 10 lb mark!!!!

Postby volsfan199 » July 7th, 2005, 9:31 am

Hello everyone! Just wanted to update that my first month is over tomorrow. I got on the scales this morning, and finally, 10 lbs are gone. I cant help but be happy and disappointed. I know I could have lost more, my daily schedule is all screwed up, and I know I am not getting in all the shakes I am supposed to. And I am struggling to get all the water down in one day. But I really am going to try and make this second month be a big month.

At least there are 10 lbs that I will never see again :D

Hopefully month two will bring bigger and better results!

Take care and happy weight loss!

Christina

189/169/135
volsfan199
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby ljm498 » July 7th, 2005, 9:57 am

Christina, great job! 10 pounds gone forever!

Yup, it is so important to get all of those supplements in and just as important for the water. It makes such a difference.

Keep up the great work!
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Tk » July 7th, 2005, 1:05 pm

Hi Christina;
I am a slow loser. I lost 14 lbs my first month. My first week was only 1/2 pound. Well, I am almost at the 30 lb mark. I started May 2nd. THis is a fabulous program. I am not tired of any of the supplements. Each time I order, I order something new to try. I ordered the chi latte and the cappachino and the ministroni for this month and I love all 3!!
Tk
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby Mommy2girls » July 7th, 2005, 1:46 pm

Congrats on the 10lb mark!

Definitely get all those supplements and all the water you can possibly drink in every day. You will notice a difference on the scale!!!

You are doing great!
Sheila
Sheila

Maintaining a –45lb loss....

Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby MomsTherapy » July 7th, 2005, 2:23 pm

Next time you are in Walmart or any place that has dumbbells...or heck even 5lb sugar bags. Pick up a 10lb dumbbell or 2-5lb sugar bags (one for each hip ;) ). THAT is how much you AREN'T carrying around anymore. THAT is a lot of weight. Keep going and make is 4! 5lb sugar bags. 10 lbs is nothing to be disappointed about! I'm just saying to look at the positive instead of the negative - you will lose more next month, and the next until you are how you want to be. In no time at all you will look back and say WOW - look what I did! And even better LOOK HOW I LOOK! It is the beginning of a winning new body. You are doing great, hang in there! :yourock:
Leah (Lee-uh):D aka MomsTherapy

MomsTherapy
Trusted Member

Postby dlr2424 » July 7th, 2005, 3:53 pm

Christina..... :bravo: ......you are doing awesome...... :secret: ....if you can be committed to all your waters and supplements each day you will see the scale slide down at a faster pace..... :yes: ........NOW.......with that said..... :coach: .....start drinking the shakes I mailed out to you as they are sprinkled with MAGIC WEIGHT LOSS POWDER.... :mrgreen: ...staight from the MEDIFAST ANGELS........ :angel: .....
Donna....dlr2424[/b]

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby want2Bthin » July 7th, 2005, 4:08 pm

Christina-

I know it has already been said but it is so important that you do not skip supplements on this plan. :shock: You will slow your weight loss down & be missing out on vital nutrients.

That being said, 10 pounds is AWESOME! :mrgreen:

Have you read Success In a Shaker Jar? I would highly recommend it.
Angelia
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby martha » July 7th, 2005, 4:52 pm

Christina--

:cheerleader: WOW!! 10# gone bye-bye for good :mrgreen: That is AWESOME!!! Like everyone said before me"you must do all the shakes and the water in 1 day for this to work properly" You are doing great so far-- keep up the good work and it will be all gone before you know it :D Have a great 2nd month..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby volsfan199 » July 7th, 2005, 7:10 pm

Thanks guys, you are all so awesome! So inspiring and encouraging.

I know I am going to have to come up with a better plan for myself to insure that I get all my supplements in.

I decided to start drinking water from 20 oz bottles instead of 16 oz, that way I only have to do 3 (basically) in one day, instead of 4.

10 lbs is not the ordinary in one month (well, at least for people who follow the plan perfectly), but if I do continue like this, I would be at my goal weight in only 4 more months. Which is pretty amazing. But I am not going to continue like this, I am going to do better!

I know weight loss slows down the closer you get to your goal. But I hope to be at my goal by Christmas. I am starting work in about 2 more months, so I am hoping that wont upset my routine anymore than it is now.

Thanks again for all the kind works. ;)

189/169/135
volsfan199
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby mytime » July 8th, 2005, 9:42 pm

Christina - I am shocked at your strength !! You say you want to do better - but you are doing great. I can't imagine missing one supplement - I count each of their blessed little hearts :lol: The best news for you is that you are going to feel even more terrific - once you are getting them all in plus water. I take the RTG with me b/c my work is such that I am not certain I am going to have time to blend anything. I also took my sons minature back pack ("This is being confiscated for adult use. ") and pack this each night with all of my supplements and a FAST soup and 3 32 oz bottles of water - just some ideas - Best of luck to you !!! I will be watching for your posts and cheering you on. Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to The Weight Room